Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Siena » 02 Juil 2018 12:19

Hello,

I would really like to learn French, I was hoping if someone has any idea where I could learn or maybe try to teach me some sentences?

I would really appreciate any help, please and thank you.

(and yeah, I'm tired of using google translate :P)

Siena

Message(s) : 98
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 02 Juil 2018 12:25

Hi Siena
there was a topic called "French lessons" somewhere on the forum but it's dead now i think. Still you can start there, you'll find some informations about French ;)

And if you want you can PM me ;)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Miliose » 02 Juil 2018 12:27

Hello there!
I don't really know where you can learn french, but I'm sure you could find quite the number of apps for that, if you have any kind of phone device.
Also, I would be happy to teach you the basics of French, if you are interested, as I am pretty much fluent in both French and English :)
Spoiler: show
Je t'adore Daku x3

Spoiler: show
Merci Floranne ♥

Miliose

Message(s) : 515
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ombre » 02 Juil 2018 12:30

Hello!

That's really great to read this ^^ But, you know, french is a difficult language, it might take you many years to learn. I won't mind helping you, if you need a translation or you have some questions buuuut... I don't know where you could start :/
Maybe introducing yourself and some basics?
"Hello, my name is xxx" = "Bonjour, je m'appelle xxx"
"Thank you" = "Merci", "You're welcome" = "De rien", "Good bye" = "Au revoir"
"How are you?" = "Comment allez-vous ?" OR "Comment vas-tu?" (we differentiate when you talk to a single friend than when you talk to someone you respect or don't know)
I'm not an english or french teacher >< But that may help you?

Just a question : where would you want to use it? In the french part of the forum? Because we can help you get some specific vocabulary, related to GW, if you want :)
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar swelr533 » 11 Nov 2019 08:56

I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but R... F... is the standout winner in my opinion. It combines both audio lessons with interactive computer games. Strangely enough, it is also the cheapest option. Fortunately, this is one case where "you get what you pay for" simply doesn't hold true.

The audio lessons really focus on building your ability to actually speak the language and they do it in a way that's both interesting and efficient. There's no learning useless, boring phrases here.

The computer games also make it a fun and easy way to build vocabulary, learn your verbs and improve your verbal recognition skills.

Of course, for those of you who just love grammar, there is plenty of information regarding some of the more technical aspects of French.

I really can't recommend R... F... any stronger, if you want to take your French to the next level, then go check out the site today. It only took me about 3 months to learn French well enough to be able to conversate on a daily basis in France.

I just did a quick google search and here is a great review of it: Moderator edit : no ads please.

I am not affiliated with this site in any way.

Good luck!

James

swelr533

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Random talk around Gothicat