Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Saby-chan » 16 Nov 2022 13:17

Hello! I saw on the French topic of the Halloween event that the mods recommend posting any of the ideas to improve the Halloween event format in the ideas box so I decided to make such a post in the English side of the forum highlighting a player's ideas that I think are really good for improving the overall event:

Nymph200 a écrit:I enjoy the variety of games and items for the Halloween event. However, I dislike how for the bones and pumpkins, I end up with a dozen extra of one but missing 6-7 of others. I wish it was a bit more balanced. It would be nice if:
1) we could swap extra bones/pumpkins for ones we need OR
2) we could buy universal bones/pumpkins (ie: buy a pack of 10 universal bones which we could apply to which ever bones we need more of) OR
3) we could swap unused bones/pumpkins back to the original pumpkin token for at least a chance to try again to get a bone/pumpkin we need

It’s incredibly annoying to be trying to get a double of a pet but your short by 5 pumpkins but have 13 extra of another.

All credits for these suggestions go to the quoted player. I am just trying to make it heard where the suggestions/input of the players is usually seen by the admins. :)
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 16 Nov 2022 14:27

Hi, i saw you had the same ideas in the french and english parts of the forum, so i'll put this one in the repertoire since you posted it here (unlike our french players, too late guys :lol: )

i quite agree with the 1st proposition, but with a certain ratio, like 2/1 random or 5/1 specific

universal bones or pumpkins, i don't know, you can already buy the creatures and some elements so... i don't know

revert back to the first pumpkin (it's so weird it's the same name in english for citrouille and potiron) maybe, but not free of charge, maybe 1 jewel each reversion, since a pumpkin token is 1 jewel already
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Saby-chan » 16 Nov 2022 17:11

Oh, on the French post I was just agreeing with the people before me who kinda had the same idea of the exchange system for the pet pumpkins/bones, so I wouldn't take the credit for the ideas either way since I wasn't the first one to come up with them, but since this is the English idea box I went with the proposition made in the English post about the event.XD

What I would add tho to the already existing suggestions is that maybe the pumpkins price for the mahjong/puzzle games could also be lowered to 5 pumpkins per game instead of 10? Or just give us a daily amount between 90 and 120 pumpkins instead of the current 80-90 amount, since one double requires about 6 glowing orbs equaling to 60 pumpkins each in the current exchange (10 for each game played) which with the current amount of 80-90 pumpkins per day leaves only 20-30 pumpkins for the other minigames whilst the number of pumpkins/bones required doubles too to 20 each.

I'm referring more to the doubles since that was the main issue I saw pop up: people being unhappy that they could barely get any doubles (which I feel would also affect the game economy in the long-run if new event pets become harder and harder to acquire trough exchanges for newer players).

Or just lower the difficulty of the guessing mini-games? Like for example have the guessing numbers be between 1 and 30 instead of 1 and 50 and the graveyard portion have maybe 4 graves to choose from instead of 6, lowering the amount of failed attempts.
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 16 Nov 2022 18:33

:lol: it's not a question of taking credits for an idea ;) you were just the first one to post

thing is, I thinks either we lower the price for some games OR we add a way to swap items OR have more pumpkins (potirons) daily, or the event would just be to easy

for the oracle, there already is a +10 -10 range so if you tell him 25, it will consider 15 to 35 as right (if my memory doesn't trick me) so reduce it to 1 to 30 would be to easy too in my opinion, if we keep the error margin
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Idea box