Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Amshiga » 23 Avr 2014 04:16

Hi I was wondering if there would be an app coming out soon to be used on ipads, tablets, and cell phones for those who are on the go and have no way to have access to the web form but still want to play.
Hello my name is Amshiga. I speak English. Feel free to add me as a friend and to cuddle all my lovely babies. And I will try to return the favor if you leave me a message.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Amshiga

Message(s) : 26
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Calie » 24 Avr 2014 02:10

Hi ! Gabou is thinking about it, but we will have to wait for the new shop and new trade system to be done. Since he is alone to work on the code, I think it will take several months to be able to do this app, but it definitely is something we must do ! :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9948
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Amshiga » 24 Avr 2014 03:12

Calie a écrit:Hi ! Gabou is thinking about it, but we will have to wait for the new shop and new trade system to be done. Since he is alone to work on the code, I think it will take several months to be able to do this app, but it definitely is something we must do ! :)

Thank you for answering to my post. It was just something I was curious about and I am mor ethan willing to wait for as long as it takes. ^-^
Hello my name is Amshiga. I speak English. Feel free to add me as a friend and to cuddle all my lovely babies. And I will try to return the favor if you leave me a message.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Amshiga

Message(s) : 26
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box