Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par inkrealm » 07 Avr 2015 05:55

Hello! ^.^ I just had a small idea that I have formed based upon the last few events we've had.....

For example, I have a ton of white eggs and very few milk chocolate eggs. :<
I would love it if I could say, swap 2-3 white eggs for a milk chocolate egg. :< ( or even 36 white eggs for one milk chocolate egg. We discuss this later down in the forum. ^.^ )

Alternatively, you could offer rewards which can be won by swapping in any 60-or-so eggs of any color.
I always end up with 30-60 extra tokens of one type and only 3-or-so of the others, and I can't spend those extras on anything because I don't have enough of the other tokens. It's just such a waste. ;;"

I also think it's very frustrating, because I'm in college and I typically have to squeeze in refreshing pages / hunting via small breaks between classes or homework or huge projects or multi-tasking. I dislike spending hours committed to hunting and coming up with a massive amount of white eggs and a large amount of dark chocolate eggs and literally like 1 milk chocolate egg. ;;"

thank-you for reading; I would love to hear feedback! ^.^
I trade across sites where allowed! ( not on gothicat ;3; )
I also offer currency on some sites as well as items and certain locked groups!

Eldemore: here ^.^
Chicken Smoothie: here ^.^
Wajas: here ^.^
Aywas: here ^.^
Solia: here ^.^

my most highly sought-after pet themes are: Halloween, Autumn, and Nature! ^.^;
thank-you for your time! <3
inkrealm

Message(s) : 24
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 07 Avr 2015 06:31

I'd totally support this!

I've got about 3 times as many white chocolate eggs as anything else...
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nalynas » 07 Avr 2015 22:47

I'm going to be a dissenting voice here. Compared to other pet sites I have experience with, Gothicat World has the easiest hunts. This includes the Easter egg hunt currently going on. If they were to initiate something like this, it would make their special events entirely too easy. They're designed to be just a bit of a challenge; this way, it takes a bit of time and effort to complete the challenge, thereby driving up site traffic & visibility.

It's an awesome idea. I like it a lot, don't get me wrong. I just can't support it. I love the site too much to see it disappear because they made events too easy XD
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 07 Avr 2015 22:56

Hmm, you have a good point.

What if it were something extreme, like trading 10 or 15 tokens of one type of chocolate for 1 token of another type of chocolate?
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par MishaBaby » 08 Avr 2015 00:46

Nalynas a écrit:I'm going to be a dissenting voice here. Compared to other pet sites I have experience with, Gothicat World has the easiest hunts. This includes the Easter egg hunt currently going on. If they were to initiate something like this, it would make their special events entirely too easy. They're designed to be just a bit of a challenge; this way, it takes a bit of time and effort to complete the challenge, thereby driving up site traffic & visibility.

It's an awesome idea. I like it a lot, don't get me wrong. I just can't support it. I love the site too much to see it disappear because they made events too easy XD

It may be the easiest to get tokens on, BUT it's also the most expensive! Every other site I am on - and I'm on more than a dozen atm - requires, at most, 5 tokens per turn-in, with the average being 3. Having to spend almost 30 tokens on some pets, and of course those super rares that require a whopping 150, about evens the playing field and makes them equivalent. The difference? On those other sites, you can trade tokens between players. It's a tremendous help, and quite frankly, if you spend the time to get the tokens you should be able to use them for the pets. Another huge difference? Many of those sites even have a large number of turn-ins that you can use ANY tokens for; they require a number, not a type. I find the events here to be a bit discouraging largely because we waste so much dang time gathering tokens we'll never be able to use. I came here to suggest all of the things I've discussed above, but I would settle for being able to swap two of one token for one of another. That would be less waste, at least. It's sure better than what we have right now - which is nothing.
I can't believe it's been more than 6 years for me here! I still feel like a newby. Have some tips for this game? I'd love to hear them! Thanks! ^.^

My Trade Stoofz
Gothicat Time
MishaBaby

Message(s) : 30
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nalynas » 08 Avr 2015 01:24

MishaBaby a écrit:It may be the easiest to get tokens on, BUT it's also the most expensive! Every other site I am on - and I'm on more than a dozen atm - requires, at most, 5 tokens per turn-in, with the average being 3. Having to spend almost 30 tokens on some pets, and of course those super rares that require a whopping 150, about evens the playing field and makes them equivalent. The difference? On those other sites, you can trade tokens between players. It's a tremendous help, and quite frankly, if you spend the time to get the tokens you should be able to use them for the pets. Another huge difference? Many of those sites even have a large number of turn-ins that you can use ANY tokens for; they require a number, not a type. I find the events here to be largely discouraging because we waste so much dang time gathering tokens we'll never be able to use. I came here to suggest all of the things I've discussed above, but I would settle for being able to swap two of one token for one of another. That would be less waste, at least. It's sure better than what we have right now - which is a big fat nothing.

I'm sorry you feel that way. However I believe you've missed the point, and in fact have reinforced it. Events require trade-offs; this particular site trades off differently from those other pet sites. Instead of allowing trading of the "tokens" between players or even allowing trading one sort for another, they allow you to go to the shops and sell them for floryns at a two to one ratio. It might not be the trade-off you want, but it is the one they allow here.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 08 Avr 2015 01:51

I believe that the swapping of items (awards) can encourage greed. Take CS for example - some people are offering rare pets for one item at a time (if they are desperate) rather than trading fairly (and Vice versa).
The whole point of Sites like these is that we get to interact and communicate with each other, via either trading or otherwise on Forums/PMs, etc.
I would however like to suggest that at the end of a "hunt" we could just put all of our tokens into one pot and be gifted a Wishlist or older pet, etc?
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nalynas » 08 Avr 2015 02:34

halloween3110 a écrit:I believe that the swapping of items (awards) can encourage greed. Take CS for example - some people are offering rare pets for one item at a time (if they are desperate) rather than trading fairly (and Vice versa).
The whole point of Sites like these is that we get to interact and communicate with each other, via either trading or otherwise on Forums/PMs, etc.
I would however like to suggest that at the end of a "hunt" we could just put all of our tokens into one pot and be gifted a Wishlist or older pet, etc?

That's the best idea I've heard on this subject - it sounds quite feasible, and not at all unreasonable. Thanks for this; I definitely support it.
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par helico23 » 08 Avr 2015 02:46

@halloween3110 When you say "put all of our tokens into one pot and be gifted a Wishlist or older pet, etc?" I don't realy understand ^^' So all the token we had collected and still remain at the end of the quest would be traded for an old pet?
If that's the idea then there should be a level of token for a 2012 an other for 2011 etc it's not so easy to find it in order to be be fair (we should watch the rarity+ the time for the player) ^^' I don't think that too old pets should be given that way because they would be less rare and people wouldn't do armees or double for people who could connect because for these pets the level of tokens would be big.
+ you can have tokens in the last few days in Creatura (and you can have jewels in explorations) so it makes it easier ^^+ for this quest we have a quite long time => 2 weeks ^^
Merci à oceane59360 pour le kit (qui malgré le temps est toujours aussi top!)
~◊◊◊~
Rends les boules de neiges comme elle peut #exam

Recherche Paladin de Pâques "Oh Deer..." contre autre paladin raisonnable dans mes doubles
ImageImage
ImageImage
Merci Vivie !
N'accepte que les échanges du mois #menbrefantôme
~◊◊◊~

[spoiler]
helico23

Message(s) : 5728
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 08 Avr 2015 08:09

That sounds interesting, but I think I might be confused.
For instance, I have 50 white, 4 milk, and 1 dark chocolate egg right now.
Plus some random hope and life eggs.

Are you proposing that at the end of the event, all of those get turned in, for a random critter of some kind?
Or just the chocolate ones?
Or just the ones we select to be turned in?

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Idea box