Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 21 Avr 2015 03:16

Hello!
Just a little notion, here, for your consideration.
I don't know how many other people do this, but I love to try and color-coordinate plushies with creatures. <3

To that end, I'd very much like to see a bright yellow plushie someday.

And a red one.

And an actual green one that was not blue-green, but really green as its main color.

...and it'd be nice to have a dark grey, or a silvery grey one, because that could go with anything. :lol:

In short: plushies with a wider variety of color-palette. ^_^

(We have lots and lots of varieties of blues, and several perfect brown ones, and pink and purple is well covered. But with anything else, you have to go for matching accents and it's a lot harder; and the plushies are simply SO ADORABLE that any excuse to get more is always something I'd be happy about, hee hee!)
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sakura » 21 Avr 2015 15:38

Hi ! :D

Like you I looove plushies, they are too cute ♥
I think that gothi-artists and Calie realize plushies according to the quests themes. So, you may will find some red or green plushies soon :)
Image Image
Merci pour ce superbe kit Florane
Sakura

Message(s) : 7247
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 22 Avr 2015 01:57

Sakura a écrit:Hi ! :D

Like you I looove plushies, they are too cute ♥
I think that gothi-artists and Calie realize plushies according to the quests themes. So, you may will find some red or green plushies soon :)

Hello! :D
Oh, that would be amazing!

Is there a red or green themed quest coming up soon? I'm still fairly new to the site (very much love it! <3 ) and so I am not yet familiar with the usual holidays/quests.

This latest "lantern" plushie was simply so wonderful, I had to speak up and ask for more, you see. :lol:
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 22 Avr 2015 02:27

Oh my goodness - this would be awesome, especially if we could have more Plushies to match each Creature, e.g. Flamiris; Fleetiwick; Djaalins, etc. I would be so happy as I am sure would many others to be able to match not only the colour of the Plushies, but the type.
If I could only get Hallowe'en inspired Plushies then I would be all set (sigh) :lol:
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 07 Fév 2016 03:29

Do you think we could get some Vampire inspired plushies, or Snotts, or Oryals, or Deerinder, or .................... other species, pretty please? :lol:
halloween3110

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 07 Fév 2016 05:07

Hm, they listened to you last time about the Halloween themed plushies, and there were some LOVELY color choices for me in there -I bought SO many!- so maybe this will happen, too!

Snotts as plushies seems like the ultimate dream for me, I love the snails so much with their adorable shells (and the Autumn Wasabi variant was brilliant!) <3 :D

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 07 Fév 2016 05:18

Ha Haa Haaa Apprentice!

Thanks so much for that thought, but I was probably just echoing the thoughts of a load of users on the French side.

Luck I suppose, eh? :D :D :D :D

Still, would be nice................

...............especially if we had a plushie for each species of pet - even, say, Djaalins?
halloween3110

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box