Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par tehuti88 » 22 Mai 2016 07:40

I'd really like a better way to keep track of which creatures you already own according to the Previous Series guide. This gets long, so bear with me... :oops:

At the moment, you can see if you already own a creature by going to the "Previous Series" guide; if the checkmark is green, then you own that creature.

However, there's currently no way to FIND that particular creature anywhere in your clans, unless you manually search through your clans one by one. Yes, in the sorting options it does give you the ability to sort by species, rarity, and series, but there are a lot of series, and they aren't in any particular order (and some give just the series name and not the month/year), so it's difficult to browse through them, and you still need to go through each clan one by one to find a particular creature if you aren't sure which clan it's in.

For example, the Previous Series guide tells me that I own the creature Sun Star, species Destrinos, series Star Blazer (June 2010). But where in my clans is this creature located...? :|

I have to go to my clans page and, since I have one clan devoted to each Gothicat realm, I need to start with Aquahana.

I go to the Aquahana clan, sort by species: Destrinos (I won't use the other sorting options as, like I mentioned, there are so many series, not in order, that it gets complicated looking through them all). I browse through three pages. No Sun Star. Next clan, Aydo'h. Sort, browse. No Sun Star. Next, Elonia. Nothing. Next, Gaiara. Finally, there is Sun Star at the bottom of the page.

By now I've had to browse through four of my seven clans before I could find this one creature. Some users have dozens of clans with dozens of pages, so it can get even more complicated for them to find a specific creature.

I tried to create a workaround, making HTML index pages of all my creatures based on the Previous Series guide layout, with linked images leading to the creatures' pages.

But these need to be constantly updated and added to, and it gets tedious.

One suggestion I had was to make the images in the Previous Series guide link to the creature you own, but that won't work in the case of duplicates or hoards; the trading clan could present a problem, too. :|

So I don't have any other suggestions on how to implement this*, but I sure would love it if the site somehow automatically generated a linked index of the creatures we own, based on the Previous Series guide, so we can more easily find a specific creature.

*Alternative idea--an ability to search and obtain results for ALL clans at once, and not just one at a time? This wouldn't work for users who don't sort according to realm like I do, though. :|
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers Idea box