Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Elowen » 07 Sep 2016 02:03

Hi all,

so I'm sitting here playing with my pets (as one does) and quietly lamenting the aesthetics of plushies that don't quite match my pets, and I'm thinking 'What if we had cuddly blankets for our pets'...

They be sold through the botique and work on the same layer as plushies (new colours to help compliment a wider range of pet colours, and plain, patterned or themed designs), but their main feature would be that they have say a 50% chance of resisting the infamous night terrors

Blankets could wear out over time like brushes if there is a worry that it will affect the floryn economy (and maybe special gem shop releases that do not wear out at all but has a higher chance of warding off those terrors as well!)

If not blankets I suppose pet beds would be a similar option but I figured blankets might be easier to work with...

(Hopefully I haven't missed a similar idea on the other side of the board though) And I'd be interested to what other people feel about the idea? :D

Elowen

Message(s) : 97
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar kathia154 » 20 Sep 2016 08:54

OMG YES!
Blankets for the pets :) It's awesome idea.
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 22 Sep 2016 18:13

I like the idea of a cuddle blanket, it could come in a wide range of colors and designs... that would be cute!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Idea box