Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar SeptemberRain » 12 Nov 2016 03:38

Do you ever make up stories for your creatures? Like maybe your pet met another pet and now in your head they're married or something and they have two adopted babies... Wouldn't it be nice to have that expressed via a family tree displayed on the pets' profiles? It could be set so that you'd have to purchase wedding rings/proposal gifts in order to get your pets "married" or "mates." And then an adoption certificate item could be used so that one pet can be the mother/sibling/grandparent/etc of another pet, and that would be cool. Since some players want breeding, but breeding is difficult to implement into a pet game... this could possibly serve as a temporary alternate until it's officially decided what to do with the breeding pets idea? Possibly? Feel free to post your feelings/ideas about this if you'd like. ☺
SeptemberRain

Message(s) : 13
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Truffula » 12 Nov 2016 04:21

That's a great idea, I think you could probably do it in your pet's profile (you can put a lot of html there) already if you like!
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar SeptemberRain » 12 Nov 2016 04:58

Truffula a écrit:That's a great idea, I think you could probably do it in your pet's profile (you can put a lot of html there) already if you like!

True, you could... but the whole system could be potentially easier to set up and maintain if the idea was incorporated into the game, but I digress; I'm not a game programmer. :P

I might actually look into setting up pet relations sooooon owo
SeptemberRain

Message(s) : 13
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 12 Nov 2016 16:11

I like your idea but breeding is in projects. I know it will take some time to implement but then it would make no sense to add the option you are talking about to remove it or change it completely someday. ;)

Better resort to pet pages for the moment :3
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Idea box