Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Anthropophagist » 26 Juin 2017 08:59

Hi! I'm relatively new here and am one of those people who loves to collect and have at least one of every critter I can get my mitts on! Even (and especially) the older ones. This, as we all know, requires filling the wishlist with every pet missed from the past and keeping up on the newer ones too. However, to do this, you have to add one pet at a time. This gets extremely tedious after you've completely cleared the fourth or so year into the past.
Thus, I'd like to propose an Auto-Fill feature for the wishlist. It could be an optional check-box that, once checked and confirmed, adds in any pet that isn't yet in your collection to your wishlist. It would be infinitely easier for completionist collectors like myself to figure out which pets we're missing in the long run!
Anthropophagist

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Nightshimmer » 28 Jan 2018 12:16

The new trade system has "Creatures I don't have" / "Creatures that "playername* doesn't have" checkbox. It essentially does the same thing. In your trade rules you can tell other players that you're looking for all creatures you don't have instead of manually adding all of them to wishlist.
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 73
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Anthropophagist » 06 Fév 2018 04:05

aaaaah schway!
this post was made several months ago, to be fair XD but thanks for replying and letting me know about that little detail!
Anthropophagist

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Retour vers Idea box