Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Nightshimmer » 14 Fév 2016 11:51

Hello,

The title is pretty self-explanatory. There's a similar feature in another pet collecting game, and it's super handy for collectors who aim to get all creatures in the game. Going through hundreds of pages and checking the missing creatures manually is a very tedious task which I never managed to complete, and it's very easy to miss a few creatures when doing do. A possibility to do this with one button would be a lifesaver.

Another super useful function would be "Put all doubles for trade". It will automatically move all creatures that you have more than one to trade fodder, saving lots of time and effort going through all your creatures and catching those doubles.

Thank you for reading!
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Siena » 05 Juil 2016 10:21

I support this suggestion. Though I would like to add that moving all the doubles isn't something I would want since we couldn't control what pets will bo moved except if that specific pets are "locked" to the account.

Siena

Message(s) : 98
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Anthropophagist » 26 Juin 2017 08:59

Hi! I'm relatively new here and am one of those people who loves to collect and have at least one of every critter I can get my mitts on! Even (and especially) the older ones. This, as we all know, requires filling the wishlist with every pet missed from the past and keeping up on the newer ones too. However, to do this, you have to add one pet at a time. This gets extremely tedious after you've completely cleared the fourth or so year into the past.
Thus, I'd like to propose an Auto-Fill feature for the wishlist. It could be an optional check-box that, once checked and confirmed, adds in any pet that isn't yet in your collection to your wishlist. It would be infinitely easier for completionist collectors like myself to figure out which pets we're missing in the long run!
Anthropophagist

Message(s) : 5
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nightshimmer » 28 Jan 2018 12:16

The new trade system has "Creatures I don't have" / "Creatures that "playername* doesn't have" checkbox. It essentially does the same thing. In your trade rules you can tell other players that you're looking for all creatures you don't have instead of manually adding all of them to wishlist.
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Anthropophagist » 06 Fév 2018 04:05

aaaaah schway!
this post was made several months ago, to be fair XD but thanks for replying and letting me know about that little detail!
Anthropophagist

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Anthropophagist » 11 Juin 2021 01:44

Nightshimmer a écrit:Another super useful function would be "Put all doubles for trade". It will automatically move all creatures that you have more than one to trade fodder, saving lots of time and effort going through all your creatures and catching those doubles.

i know im getting back to this like
four, five years later haaaa
but i was rereading through things earlier and suddenly realized that instead of a button to put all doubles up for trade, instead what if it was just a 'Show All Doubles' feature, and then you can pick and choose from those what to put into the trade, so people who are specifically collecting a particular trait or land or type can still have the option to pick and choose.

i think that would be a better branch off your idea, so it still gives the collector control over their collection while making things easier.
Anthropophagist

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box