Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Bulk Actions?

YES
50%
NO
25%
MAYBE
25%

Nombre total de votes : 4

Messagepar Cleoclover » 22 Nov 2018 01:15

I apologise if this has already been posted.

As a new player - I am already put off by doing everything individually! I would be so much easier if we can do things in bulk such a cuddles, nests and exploring. It cuts down the time and makes it more fun as oppose to a chore. This could be done by selecting everyone and then clicking on the action required.

What does everyone think?

Cleoclover

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sutorappu » 22 Nov 2018 01:34

Hello and welcome. ^^

For explorations, it as already been propose, but it was refuse, because you can win floryns, potions, jewels, etc. when you're exploring. If you could do what you're proposing, it would be too easy to get the rewards. So you have to take some of your time to earn it. ;) For the nests, maybe it would be interesting? I'm neutral for the cuddles, I don't really cuddle my creatures. ^^
Let's see what the others think. ^^

Good night. (sorry for my english, hope you understand X) )

Sutorappu

Message(s) : 2086
Localisation : À la Tour d'Astisian, à Aydo'h, observant le lointain paysage
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Epis » 25 Nov 2018 14:12

Hello :)

Actually, I mostly agree with Sutorappu, and I should add that I like this feeling of taking care of "each one". That's right that I can not take care of each one everyday, but I know that they are fine even if I don't come to see them. It's hard to explain that in English (actually It's already pretty hard to explain in French) :lol: when I chose a clan, I know that each creature in this clan is unique, and that it will be nice to watch them all when I come to health them or feed them. ;)
For cuddling too, but for nests it could be nice. ^^

But :) I believe that there is a mysterious project for explorations. It seems to be a huge work, and that there are many other projects to do in the same time. So we will see what will be improve, but i'm almost sure that Calie and Gabou will try to get this less boring. ;)
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image

Signature et avatar par Yunalesca00 ~ La Boutique à Thèmes
Epis

Message(s) : 1246
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Retour vers Idea box