Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Bulk Actions?

YES
64%
NO
27%
MAYBE
9%

Nombre total de votes : 11

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 17 Fév 2016 12:35

Eliane:
No, clicking on a creature and going to its profile does not automatically cuddle it.

You can try that out easily enough; click on a pet in someone's signature, go to its profile page, and then see what clan it is in. Now go to the clan page, find the creature and, sure enough, it has NOT been cuddled.

(The thing I was posting in support of, the cuddle-from-a-profile-page, wasn't mentioned yet by Malwene. Is there any record of Gabou & Calie or anyone else's response to this idea?)
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Nightshimmer » 17 Fév 2016 16:11

Malwene a écrit:mass explore : no, it would make it too easy, explorations are here to make you earn floryns, adopt ne creatures and get random items. One button to send ALL your pets would be too easy.
Clicking buttons without making any decisions is very easy no matter how many clicks we need to do - one or thousand. There's no challenge and thus there's no interest in doing this. This is a task that a little child can do. And simple balance update will fix collecting too much resources. Raise the price for Sakamiam and potions, so in average 100 creatures find enough food and potions to sustain 110-120 of them, remove the diamonds (really it should be a cash only currency, it's the only source of revenue for Gothicat), and adjust the probabilities for finding creatures, an that's it. It won't even require coding, just adjusting a few values. Or if we're talking about making explore challenging and interesting, then I would vote for an interactive explore where we actually do something with our pets - wandering, collecting items, mining gems, taming other creatures, fighting monsters etc. Even casual facebook games-like interactive explore will make this feature dozens of times more interesting.

Malwene a écrit:To make everything clear, Gothicat, just like any other game, has the prupose to make you stay and play longer. If the main activity (explore) only takes one click then what would we do? :D
Not all games try to make their players stay longer online. Making a player stay longer doesn't automatically increase revenue, and in some cases it only decrease it. In case of clicker sites, the only purpose of thousands of page refreshes is revenue from ads. It's not a form of gameplay. It's a way to earn cash to sustain and develop the site. Gothicat doesn't have ads, so I really don't understand why they do this. I don't do explore here at all, so it's not the main activity for me, and many other players don't do it too because it's tedious, boring and mindless. This is not an activity that I want to do even five minutes a day. I'm going to other games instead and play more interesting things, so current explore doesn't make me stay longer - on the contrary, it's the reason why I'm here only on events and only for event activities.
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 17 Fév 2016 17:02

ApprenticeCrone a écrit:Eliane:
No, clicking on a creature and going to its profile does not automatically cuddle it.

You can try that out easily enough; click on a pet in someone's signature, go to its profile page, and then see what clan it is in. Now go to the clan page, find the creature and, sure enough, it has NOT been cuddled.

(The thing I was posting in support of, the cuddle-from-a-profile-page, wasn't mentioned yet by Malwene. Is there any record of Gabou & Calie or anyone else's response to this idea?)

My mistake :)

No, I think this is the first time I hear of this idea. But this isn't a bad idea :) I would like to see the creature's clan on its profile page, too (we can only for our own creatures) ^^

Nightshimmer a écrit:remove the diamonds (really it should be a cash only currency, it's the only source of revenue for Gothicat)

Gothicat World want to keep a free possibility to obtain Creatura's creatures, accessory and others, so I don't think they would supress this, even if that could be better for them :)

Nightshimmer a écrit:Or if we're talking about making explore challenging and interesting, then I would vote for an interactive explore where we actually do something with our pets - wandering, collecting items, mining gems, taming other creatures, fighting monsters etc.

I think they are working on something like this, but it's difficult to create, and Gabou is coding alone and has to do all the events too, so we still have to wait ^^

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar halloween3110 » 18 Fév 2016 23:56

"mass explore : no, it would make it too easy, explorations are here to make you earn floryns, adopt ne creatures and get random items. One button to send ALL your pets would be too easy."

I disagree with this one - as I have been sending pets for exploration all week.
I have received just 4 jewels, food, potions and floryns.
I did get a couple of old balloons, but NO pets, plushies or recent items.
I can get way more floryns from Gothi-memory alone; with them I can buy all the food, potions and items I want (not balloons with a number on them). [It is at least an engaging game in itself]
So tired from sending pets out, to then re-visit them again and again for nothing. It just seems so very.....pointless? :?
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Cleoclover » 22 Nov 2018 01:15

I apologise if this has already been posted.

As a new player - I am already put off by doing everything individually! I would be so much easier if we can do things in bulk such a cuddles, nests and exploring. It cuts down the time and makes it more fun as oppose to a chore. This could be done by selecting everyone and then clicking on the action required.

What does everyone think?

Cleoclover

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sutorappu » 22 Nov 2018 01:34

Hello and welcome. ^^

For explorations, it as already been propose, but it was refuse, because you can win floryns, potions, jewels, etc. when you're exploring. If you could do what you're proposing, it would be too easy to get the rewards. So you have to take some of your time to earn it. ;) For the nests, maybe it would be interesting? I'm neutral for the cuddles, I don't really cuddle my creatures. ^^
Let's see what the others think. ^^

Good night. (sorry for my english, hope you understand X) )
Le Jardin des Snotts a besoin de toi
➤ Pour nous rejoindre
Sutorappu

Message(s) : 3533
Localisation : À Aydo'h, envahissant la Tour d'Astisian avec une armée de snotts
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Epis » 25 Nov 2018 14:12

Hello :)

Actually, I mostly agree with Sutorappu, and I should add that I like this feeling of taking care of "each one". That's right that I can not take care of each one everyday, but I know that they are fine even if I don't come to see them. It's hard to explain that in English (actually It's already pretty hard to explain in French) :lol: when I chose a clan, I know that each creature in this clan is unique, and that it will be nice to watch them all when I come to health them or feed them. ;)
For cuddling too, but for nests it could be nice. ^^

But :) I believe that there is a mysterious project for explorations. It seems to be a huge work, and that there are many other projects to do in the same time. So we will see what will be improve, but i'm almost sure that Calie and Gabou will try to get this less boring. ;)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar watermistress » 24 Nov 2021 10:00

this would be so good and certainly would make more people engage in exploration and cuddling. even 10-20 at a time would be so useful

sending every single one individually strains my hand and makes me burn out, so im less interested in playing if im regularly sending all my pets to explore. cant imagine what its like for people who have way more pets than me and still explore with many of them

the chances of getting good stuff from exploring already seem really low. and rn its not even guaranteed. it definitely should be either guaranteed or allow us mass options, please.
watermistress

Message(s) : 10
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 24 Nov 2021 11:51

Hi, sorry to intervene to say you this, but in the repertory I put thos idea in the "denied" section. All ideas that propose bulk actions in the French section got the same message : they wont be accepted as such
If I remember well, only one seemed to interest Calie, and it was because the bulk actions (sleep, cure, feed, cuddle) was not free, you'd have to pay a fee in floryns depending on the quantity of creatures you'd want to do in one time. I don't seem to find this idea in the French board but I know I saw it at some point

Edit : ha there, found it again :D viewtopic.php?f=53&t=17580

If it can reassure you, a new exploration system is currently in production, we can already see some teasing pictures on this topic
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=22196
Sorry it's in french
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Idea box