Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Denou » 19 Avr 2013 12:34

Hey everybody!

I asking myself, what did you mean about this : Natural Disaster, Organized Chaos, Cold Flame and Last Light please?

Oh and forgive me for my english, I'm french :oops:
ImageImageImageImage

Vous pouvez trouver mes petits liens pour me suivre ici
Denou
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 4687
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Malwene » 19 Avr 2013 12:42

Natural disaster is like flood, tsunami, tornadoes and this kind natural events.
Cold flame makes me think about flames but with cold colors: blue, green and all as opposed to red and yellow flames.

For the other 2 I am not too sure. LAst light makes me think of death and I'm not sure it's correct ^^
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Ladyfoxwoman » 22 Avr 2013 23:51

Denou a écrit:Hey everybody!

I asking myself, what did you mean about this : Natural Disaster, Organized Chaos, Cold Flame and Last Light please?

Oh and forgive me for my english, I'm french :oops:

Natural disasters: Self explanatory, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, earthquake, Tsunamis....

Organized Chaos is like maybe the patterns look chaotic (so like really random) but at the same time it looks sort of organized I dunno (sorta what ever comes to mind when you hear it) And last light.. I dunno I was just putting out ideas again it would be the first thing you think of (whether it's like sunsets or the idea of death or something)

The cold flame.... umm yah blue flames works or the idea of how something/someone can be "cold" (like cold hearted. cruel that sort of thing and how fire is wild and unpredictable.(I was kind on a Fullmetal Alchemist craze that day so..yah)

Honestly I was just putting down things that came to mind, from there I figure you could always do the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words/ phrases.
I speak only English (the French I can speak is dicey at best) and have to use Google translate for my French I'm sorry if there are any mistakes
Ladyfoxwoman

Message(s) : 92
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Leya » 27 Avr 2013 14:30

I am wondering if a bug-theme/creepy crawlie theme would be plausible? Like, different species of, or color
variations of; ladybugs, crickets, grasshoppers, bees (I understand that some of the creatures in the past have looked like
butterflies, or spiders, but what about mixing it up with Minoushas/Stoufix or something with huge crystal-like bugged eyes and eight or six fuzzy legs [that look like regular Stoufix/Minoushas legs? A good example of what I am talking about is the cat-bus of My Neighbor Totoro: http://www.rowsdowr.com/wp-content/uplo ... 0.jpg) )
weta, cockroaches, beetles, earwigs, praying mantis', moths, net-winged insects, stone flies, louse, bed bugs, ants, thrips,
caddisflies, daddy-long leg spiders, monkey-spiders, black widow spiders, etc. and so on and so forth.

I have a few more design ideas;

We could have food accessories/items: Instead of clothing, it would be a pizza hanging out of the mouth, a strawberry on
its head, or a pear that a Stoufix can hold or sit on top of.

We could also have writing/drawing items: pens, canvases, pencils, drawing pads, open sketchbooks, a wall with paint on
it/interchangeable spray-painted styled words...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

The best of friends can be found in the most unlikely of places.

Perhaps we should accept the fact that there is no real right or wrong, that it is all a

matter of perspective and opinion, and move on to greener pastures.

Every life is important, no matter how small.
Leya

Message(s) : 9
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par DeeCee » 03 Mai 2013 00:18

I'd love to see some Rock-'n-Roll critters XD
Or mix ups of music styles and period rulers/ titles.
Elvis Pharaoh. Trance Ceasar. Pop Sultan. Blues Tsar. Classic Kaiser. Country King >.>
DeeCee

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Renard » 07 Mai 2013 18:41

I see that our internationals friends have lot of good ideas. Got it !
Renard
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 1503
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Leya » 17 Mai 2013 18:08

Renard a écrit:I see that our internationals friends have lot of good ideas. Got it !

It's only because the site is so amazing, and we want to contribute to the best of our abilities as members! :D You guys make it worthwhile.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

The best of friends can be found in the most unlikely of places.

Perhaps we should accept the fact that there is no real right or wrong, that it is all a

matter of perspective and opinion, and move on to greener pastures.

Every life is important, no matter how small.
Leya

Message(s) : 9
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sadlover » 15 Juin 2013 00:08

Well... I have an idea, but I do not know if they are like, good...
Maybe, incorporate elements such as water, earth, fire, wind, metal, etc.
But not only the colors, but the essence... It is just an idea... But I like your ideas DeeCee, they are cool!!!

Sadlover

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Invité » 09 Juil 2013 14:44

Sorry if this was already suggested, my english is not really good :D
Maybe you could add elemental designs? :mrgreen: like water, fire, air, earth, light, darkness and others (in the same litter)
And PLEASE in the monthly adoptions - don't make all 6 destrinos/lunaris/other have the same design. It would've been mch better if there are pets in same adoption who are not, you know, exactly the same ;)

Invité

Message par AvaScarlett » 09 Juil 2013 18:08

DeeCee a écrit:I'd love to see some Rock-'n-Roll critters XD
Or mix ups of music styles and period rulers/ titles.
Elvis Pharaoh. Trance Ceasar. Pop Sultan. Blues Tsar. Classic Kaiser. Country King >.>

But then something about the Rock Oldies too. Queen, The Rolling Stones, Kiss and whoever else.
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers Idea box