Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Malwene » 12 Avr 2013 13:39

Hi everyone!

We already have a similar post on the french board but I think our international member can also have awsome ideas so here we go!

Please share with us your ideas for future month designs!
We have a wonderful team of artists who make the monthly themes but sometimes they could use some help.

What you can propose: things you see or use in your daily life, your passions, animals, colors, food, legends, sky is not even the limit!

What you cannot propose: licensed stuff. We would all love to see some pokemon lunaris or disney princesses minoushas but they will never be done.

Post ahead and I'll update this post little by little :)

LIST:

MONTHLY CREATURES
Flowers. (Buttercups, Daisies, Orchids, Dahlias, Baby's Breath, Jonquil, Roses, Tulips, Lilies, Fly-catchers, Mint, Juniper, Yarrow, Anise Hyssop, Hollyhock, Garlic Chives, Columbine, Rock Cress, Swamp Milkweed, Butterfly Weed, Sweet Pea, Aster, False Indigo, Japanese Barberry, Heartleaf Bergenia, Bellflower, etc.)

Scholarly Parcels (quills, parchment, ink-like coat patterns).
Apples (apple fritter, apple danish, apple pie, Macintosh, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious and so forth...)
Reaper (the scythe-holding skeleton, or Gods of Death, if you prefer... Would include but would not be limited to: ghosts/spirits [good and bad], masked monsters).
Sports (football, basketball, lacrosse, bowling...).
60's (clothing, music bands...)
Medieval times (kings, peasants, knights, dragons, gentry clothing, blah, blah, blah...)
Hazards (hail storms, tornadoes, toxic waste).
Heroes and Villains (superpowers).
Africa
Australia
Alphabet
Owls
Celtic
Angels v.s. Demons (could have a game to go along with it... Like, the more wings you collect, or destroy, the more points your side gets... and the side with the most points overall in the end wins. You could choose which side you'd be on.)
Astrology (Aquarius, Taurus, the birth star signs of the Zodiac).
Steampunk
Aliens (random, weird designs)

Heaven's on Fire
Lunar Phases
Simply A-'maze'-ing
Tropical Getaway
Poetry in Motion
Adventurous Disasters
Fishing Expedition
Classic Constellations
Nature's Whim

Fruit Salad - I had to say this. Pineapple, Cherry, Strawberries, berries in general, Apple, pear, grape
Stones: different kind of stones like marble, graphite, slate

rave/highlighter-y colors, Neon

Nottingham
Natural Disaster
Organized Chaos
Star Struck
Cold Flame
Last Light
Looming Shadows
Sand, Sun and Summer Fun
Disco Fever
Mutants
Silver and Gold

bug-theme/creepy crawlie theme like, different species of, or colorvariations of; ladybugs, crickets, grasshoppers, bees (I understand that some of the creatures in the past have looked like butterflies, or spiders, but what about mixing it up with Minoushas/Stoufix or something with huge crystal-like bugged eyes and eight or six fuzzy legs [that look like regular Stoufix/Minoushas legs? A good example of what I am talking about is the cat-bus of My Neighbor Totoro
weta, cockroaches, beetles, earwigs, praying mantis', moths, net-winged insects, stone flies, louse, bed bugs, ants, thrips,
caddisflies, daddy-long leg spiders, monkey-spiders, black widow spiders, etc. and so on and so forth.

Rock-'n-Roll critters XD or mix ups of music styles and period rulers/ titles.
Elvis Pharaoh. Trance Ceasar. Pop Sultan. Blues Tsar. Classic Kaiser. Country King >.>

ACCESSORIES
food accessories/items: Instead of clothing, it would be a pizza hanging out of the mouth, a strawberry on
its head, or a pear that a Stoufix can hold or sit on top of.

writing/drawing items: pens, canvases, pencils, drawing pads, open sketchbooks, a wall with paint on
it/interchangeable spray-painted styled words...
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Leya » 12 Avr 2013 15:49

I am still a rudimentary member, ergo am still getting the hang of navigating around the site. Please excuse me if I was not supposed to post my response here. :oops:

I also know just about nil French; if I ever translate anything, I mean no disrespect if I get it wrong or mis-conjugate and such. I use Google Translate as a mediator/interpreter.

I'm also unsure if this theme has already been used: Flowers. (Buttercups, Daisies, Orchids, Dahlias, Baby's Breath, Jonquil, Roses, Tulips, Lilies, Fly-catchers, Mint, Juniper, Yarrow, Anise Hyssop, Hollyhock, Garlic Chives, Columbine, Rock Cress, Swamp Milkweed, Butterfly Weed, Sweet Pea, Aster, False Indigo, Japanese Barberry, Heartleaf Bergenia, Bellflower, etc.)

Another Idea I had: Traditional colors (Horses [manifold breeds and colors]: Appaloosa, Sorrel, Chestnut, Gold/Ivory Champagne, Black, Clydesdale, Bay, White, Grey, Dappled, Seal Brown, Ponies like the Welsh and Mountain breeds, Strawberry Roan, etc.
Stoufix: Grey, grey and silver, golden brown with green eyes, and so on. They would resemble real animals, with realistic fur/coat colors and patterns).

Other themes:
Scholarly Parcels (quills, parchment, ink-like coat patterns).
Apples (apple fritter, apple danish, apple pie, Macintosh, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious and so forth...)
Reaper (the scythe-holding skeleton, or Gods of Death, if you prefer... Would include but would not be limited to: ghosts/spirits [good and bad], masked monsters).
Sports (football, basketball, lacrosse, bowling...).
60's (clothing, music bands...)
Medieval times (kings, peasants, knights, dragons, gentry clothing, blah, blah, blah...)
Hazards (hail storms, tornadoes, toxic waste).
Heroes and Villains (superpowers).
Africa
Australia
Alphabet
Owls
Celtic
Angels v.s. Demons (could have a game to go along with it... Like, the more wings you collect, or destroy, the more points your side gets... and the side with the most points overall in the end wins. You could choose which side you'd be on.)
Astronomy (Aquarius, Taurus, the birth star signs of the Zodiac).
Steampunk
Aliens (random, weird designs).

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

The best of friends can be found in the most unlikely of places.

Perhaps we should accept the fact that there is no real right or wrong, that it is all a

matter of perspective and opinion, and move on to greener pastures.

Every life is important, no matter how small.
Leya

Message(s) : 9
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 12 Avr 2013 21:50

Just as a sort of general heads-up, you can always see what themes have already been used by visiting the Previous Series link in the Guides section, or just click it here: http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures/liste

I have a suggestion, or three..... heh. Just some neat things I thought might fire the artists' imaginations:

Heaven's on Fire
Lunar Phases
Simply A-'maze'-ing
Tropical Getaway
Poetry in Motion
Adventurous Disasters
Fishing Expedition
Classic Constellations
Nature's Whim

I'm not providing descriptions, because I'd like to leave it up to artist's interpretation. Sometimes a simple word or phrase can fire my imagination and I'll sit and write for days on end - all because of a word or phrase that caught my brain just right. Hopefully, these simple phrases will give their creativity a nudge :)

On a final note: Leya suggested "Astronomy", but then began naming zodiac signs. Astronomy is the study of the stars - i.e. Galileo was an astronomer. The zodiac signs would be considered Astrology. Just thought I'd clarify :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 13 Avr 2013 05:04

Thank you both for your input! I'll update the first post soon.

Don't worry baout proposing ideas that have been used before, for example we got roses Destrinos and some rose themed Flamiris (if I recal right) but that doens't mean our artists cannot use flowers anymore!
Celestial theme has been done too with space and galaxies, but astronomy sounds nice too!

I love the 60's ideas! About clothes, sumbit them too, we have accessories coming! How cute would a 60's dress on a Destrino be?

I removed the "traditional colors" idea because it has already been done on destrinos, lunaris and stoufix.
I didn't remove the "celtic" one because though it has been done on destrinos, we can never have too many celtic things ^^
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 13 Avr 2013 15:52

Fruit Salad :) - I had to say this. Pineapple, Cherry, Strawberries, berries in general, Apple, pear, grape.

And stones: different kind of stones like marble, graphite, slate.
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Faewolf » 13 Avr 2013 16:00

How about some rave/highlighter-y colors? Neon would be fun i think ^_^
On this site I am an English speaker. All the French comments and posts are dealt with Google Translation.
Sur ce site, je suis un anglophone. Tous les commentaires et les postes français sont traitées avec Google traduction

click me please! ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Faewolf

Message(s) : 306
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Leya » 14 Avr 2013 21:54

Nalynas a écrit:Just as a sort of general heads-up, you can always see what themes have already been used by visiting the Previous Series link in the Guides section, or just click it here: http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures/liste

I have a suggestion, or three..... heh. Just some neat things I thought might fire the artists' imaginations:

Heaven's on Fire
Lunar Phases
Simply A-'maze'-ing
Tropical Getaway
Poetry in Motion
Adventurous Disasters
Fishing Expedition
Classic Constellations
Nature's Whim

I'm not providing descriptions, because I'd like to leave it up to artist's interpretation. Sometimes a simple word or phrase can fire my imagination and I'll sit and write for days on end - all because of a word or phrase that caught my brain just right. Hopefully, these simple phrases will give their creativity a nudge :)

On a final note: Leya suggested "Astronomy", but then began naming zodiac signs. Astronomy is the study of the stars - i.e. Galileo was an astronomer. The zodiac signs would be considered Astrology. Just thought I'd clarify :)

Thank you for that lovely bit of information--though after I had posted I looked at "Game Guide" and "Previous Series." I just hadn't had the time to edit my post. I may be new, but not that new. XD

My apologies. I had meant to write Astrology. -.-''
I had started out thinking "stars," but then I realized it had to have been used already. It's a pretty common theme, and I began wondering if the Zodiac would be less... well, yeah. :D

Please pardon my lack of eloquence-- I am no less sincere. I am just quite tired.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

The best of friends can be found in the most unlikely of places.

Perhaps we should accept the fact that there is no real right or wrong, that it is all a

matter of perspective and opinion, and move on to greener pastures.

Every life is important, no matter how small.
Leya

Message(s) : 9
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ladyfoxwoman » 15 Avr 2013 02:15

Theme ideas: I hope these spark some ideas in the artists minds and get the creative juices flowing.

Nottingham
Natural Disaster
Organized Chaos
Star Struck
Cold Flame
Last Light
Looming Shadows
Sand, Sun and Summer Fun
Disco Fever
Mutants
Silver and Gold

I hope this can help. I could create a giant list but I think I'll stop at this for now.
I speak only English (the French I can speak is dicey at best) and have to use Google translate for my French I'm sorry if there are any mistakes
Ladyfoxwoman

Message(s) : 92
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 15 Avr 2013 06:06

Thank you all for the info!

I love the "retro" themes like the 60's or disco!

I notified Calie of this post so the artists know they can come here for ideas too! We might see some creatures with your ideas in the coming months!
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Ladyfoxwoman » 15 Avr 2013 12:24

Malwene a écrit:Thank you all for the info!

I love the "retro" themes like the 60's or disco!

I notified Calie of this post so the artists know they can come here for ideas too! We might see some creatures with your ideas in the coming months!

Cool can't wait to see what they'll come up with
I speak only English (the French I can speak is dicey at best) and have to use Google translate for my French I'm sorry if there are any mistakes
Ladyfoxwoman

Message(s) : 92
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Idea box