Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par DeeCee » 25 Mai 2013 19:12

Hey hey,
I have no idea how hard it would be to program something like this, but I thought it would be handy to have a little icon next to the names in the 'choose a member to trade with' username list to indicate the users are active, or perhaps the lack there of.
Like a little star or something after the name if the user hasn't logged in in two weeks, perhaps?
Just so you know it is likely you might not get a reply within the next week >.>

I tend to look up the users acount via forum etc, to see if they're active, but anything to be able to be more lazy XD
DeeCee

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par musher22 » 25 Mai 2013 19:16

It is a good idea, it has already been proposed on the side -> Forum French but I do not know where it is :)

In any case, I am in! ^^

Escuse me I do not speak much English but I'm French ^^

"J'aime les coquelicots à cause du nom qu'ils portent, co-que-li-cots. C'est gai et il y a même la dedans des rires d'enfants heureux"
Gros-câlin - Romain Gary
musher22

Message(s) : 9457
Localisation : En montagne, avec mon Coquelicot et ma Pomme de pin ♥
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par AvaScarlett » 26 Mai 2013 21:35

Totally with you, only a two week ago I cleared all the trades I had sent an never received a reply.
That would be much easier for everyone.
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lady Aliar » 26 Mai 2013 21:45

I also think this is a very good idea.
Lady Aliar

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Calie » 27 Mai 2013 19:50

We are currently working on updating the trade section, I take note of what you suggest, I agree with this too and we will try to make something about it in the new trade version ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9951
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par AvaScarlett » 27 Mai 2013 20:06

Calie a écrit:We are currently working on updating the trade section, I take note of what you suggest, I agree with this too and we will try to make something about it in the new trade version ;)

whuuhu - Can't wait for it
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par DeeCee » 27 Mai 2013 20:15

Calie a écrit:We are currently working on updating the trade section, I take note of what you suggest, I agree with this too and we will try to make something about it in the new trade version ;)

WHOOOOO <3
DeeCee

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Pella » 23 Juin 2013 17:06

Please, please, please update the trade section. Going through all those names and finding if they are active or not is a huge pain. Please! Please with a cupcake! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pella

Message(s) : 46
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Rodwena » 15 Fév 2014 17:07

Yay, that's great, I just wanted to suggest the same idea and found this thread while browsing other ideas, but obviously, someone has noticed already that it's hard to find people who are active :D

However, if I am allowed, I would like to suggest that those who have been inactive for a long time, like quarter of a year or so, are completely excluded from the trading list (at least until they log in next time), then the list would be much shorter.

And seeing that so many people might have added creatures to their trading list but have not logged in for such a long time that it is not likely they will EVER come back again, they should not be in the list, because actually the creatures are practically not available anymore.

Then we would not need signs next to the names, or it could be like a warning sign, like saying "this member is currently not there and will be removed from the list soon", because depending on the time frame you set for marking or removal, some people are maybe just on a long holiday or learning for some exams or have no internet because they are moving at the moment or something.

What do you, fellow players, think would be a good time frame before the name is marked/ removed (are such questions/ discussions allowed here)?
Looking at DeeCee's suggestion, I would agree that two, three weeks would be a good time frame to mark the name as currently inactive. Anyone have another opinion? Maybe if we could agree on some time frame it would be helpful for our admins for programming?

Thanks for reading my loooong answer :lol:
Rodwena

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Calie » 06 Mars 2014 18:34

Hi !

We already thought about things like that on the french forum, but since some players come back after receiving trade notifications (sometimes after years without comming here) we took the decision to let it as it is.

BUT !
The new trade system is on his way, we are testing it right now so it should be out soon. What is completly new is that with this system, we would be able to trade not by looking members in green/pink etc, but by looking directly for creatures. There will be an option to range creatures by rarity order and things like that, but also by trading dates.
We can also add an icon to show clearly creatures of members inactive since three month (seems to be the best to me since some players can come once in a month only, and sometimes less)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9951
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box