Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Nalynas » 23 Sep 2013 16:50

Greetings :)

Lately, I've been inundated with messages, asking me if I'm willing to trade the creatures residing in my clans, or just outright assuming I would want to. For me, as I'm sure is the case for many others in the game, this is not an option. Once a creature has been placed in one of my clans, it becomes part of my collection and is not available for trade.

If I'm not mistaken, this is why we have the 'duplicates' clan; it's a place for us to put the creatures we wouldn't mind trading for other creatures. Doubles of what we already have from the monthly hatchings, or from events, things like that, yes, but the clan is also a way to see exactly what someone else has to offer, in the way of trades. This, to me, indicates that other clans we create to place our creatures in, are not for trading, but for us to keep track of our growing collections.

All of this is background information to make the reason for my idea a bit clearer. What I propose is that a feature that is already in place be expanded. When creating clans, you have the option to write a short description for the clan you are creating, when you name that clan. What I'd like to see happen, is to have the description show at the top of the page for that particular clan. In this way, I could make it known, without having to write it over and over again to many people who inquire about my not for trade creatures, that the creatures placed in that clan are not for trade.

It could also have other uses; perhaps to help others understand, when visiting your clans, why your creatures are grouped the way they are. For example: you create a clan named "champions". A description at the top of the page for that clan could say something like "these are my champions, because I know they're the best!" or just "these are the prettiest creatures, in my eyes"... I think you get the idea. It would be a fun little feature for everyone, should they choose to use it, and since the descriptions are already encoded on the clan creation/deletion/editing page, I don't think it would take much for it to be implemented so the description text appears at the top of the page for everyone to see. I hope not, anyway.

I hope you'll take my idea into consideration. Thanks for listening :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Calie » 30 Sep 2013 15:31

Hi !

This is a good idea !
I will speak of it to Gabou !
I think that we could also add a picture in the clans page that says "ok open for trades" or "not for trade, sorry", something like that.
I suggest the idea to Gabou right now ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 30 Sep 2013 23:00

Hi Calie!

Thank you so much! And the picture idea is a really good one, too - adds more to the concept. Thanks for listening; I'm glad you like the idea :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box