Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Faewolf » 11 Oct 2013 02:18

Unfortunately I'm not able to justify spending $10+ on virtual currency in order to buy one of the Shop creatures, even though they are INSANELY cute!

So I was wondering, could we have the ability to gift Jewels to other people? And creatures too? I was thinking that it could start a sort of economy, like how people make banners in the Art Shop forum, they could ask for donations or charge for each banner, like, 1 banner costs 1 Jewel/creature.

So if a gifting system was in place, you could give Jewels/Creatures to friends just to be nice or in exchange for goods. I just think that if you're offering a Jewel system in exchange for real money that there should be a way for people who cant buy Jewels to gain the creatures other than trading. Because really, who would want to trade a creature they paid real money for with one they can get for free? like if I spent $5 in jewels on a creature, I'm probably not going to want to trade it, no matter how many creatures are offered in exchange.

Food for though! and I'd love to see what people think of this idea or suggest alternate ideas.
On this site I am an English speaker. All the French comments and posts are dealt with Google Translation.
Sur ce site, je suis un anglophone. Tous les commentaires et les postes français sont traitées avec Google traduction

click me please! ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Faewolf

Message(s) : 306
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Nalynas » 11 Oct 2013 07:52

While I agree that a gifting system would be nice, I have to disagree with you on trading creatures purchased with real money/jewels for those that we get free each month.

For myself, I only just started back in March, and there are many creatures from previous years that I'd like to get my hands on. Unless it's through one of the events, and I get very, very lucky, that's not going to happen except through trades. I recently traded a cash shop pet for eight pets from 2011-2012 - I consider that a good deal, since most cash shop pets only cost around 16 jewels, and you get several hundred for a $10 donation. Unless it's one of the cash shop auctions, and you really get into it, there's not a creature in the cash shop that would cost you the entire $5 purchase of jewels - not even in your wildest dreams.

Just a bit of 'for your information' there, so you have an idea how the cash shop works. The creatures there are very cheap - heck, I bought all but one of the ones in my 'cash shop creatures' clan, and still spent several hundred jewels on the 8 jewel random crates - which netted me quite a few older creatures, too!

It's a good deal all the way around, in my opinion :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Faewolf » 14 Oct 2013 03:11

*nods* I totally get what you're saying, and yeah its true if you're lucky you can trade a cash shop pet for free pets but I dont think many people will be doing so, especially for new people who cant buy a pet and wont have any older pets to trade for cash shop ones.

Breaking it down, 22 jewels cost exactly $1. Looking at the flash sale creatura available, they are all 60-100 jewels a piece. So thats about $3-$5 there for one creatura. Ofcourse there are a few cheaper creatures in the exculsive category and the chests but you still need to purchase the initial $10 set.

I guess my main point is really that I wish we had a non-purchasing way to gain Jewels. That way we could save them up until a sale or something come along or we see one we just gotta have.

Its not that the pets arent worth real money, cause they're amazing, but I think a way to gift Jewels and/or find them on explorations (which i think i saw suggested somewhere) would make the idea of a real-money shop not quite so intimidating to others like me who cant justify they cost.
On this site I am an English speaker. All the French comments and posts are dealt with Google Translation.
Sur ce site, je suis un anglophone. Tous les commentaires et les postes français sont traitées avec Google traduction

click me please! ^_^
Faewolf

Message(s) : 306
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par chipie23 » 14 Oct 2013 05:41

Hi, there is a topic for player who can't have jewels, here, you can ask for 1 creature per month, it's in french but very simple ;)
in the futur, some way to have free jewels will be added to the site ;)
i'm french so my english can be :lol:
Collection terminée le 10/2016, merci tout le monde <3
Recherche toutes les créatures que je n'ai pas…
chipie23

Message(s) : 1032
Localisation : Dans un bureau avec pleins de pc et de tablettes ^^
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par logan9605 » 18 Avr 2014 08:18

I agree with the gifting idea...not with using it for purchases per se, but I would like to help some new players get a couple/few of the ones they missed before they joined. Please consider this option so we can help new players. :D
logan9605

Message(s) : 28
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 06 Avr 2015 23:54

chipie23 a écrit:Hi, there is a topic for player who can't have jewels, here, you can ask for 1 creature per month, it's in french but very simple ;)
in the futur, some way to have free jewels will be added to the site ;)
i'm french so my english can be :lol:

CLOSED
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nalynas » 06 Avr 2015 23:57

Considering this topic was posted back in 2013, it stands to reason the thread linked in the original post to this thread would be closed by now :P
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 18 Avr 2015 00:54

I would also be very happy if we could gift unused Quest tokens and Floryns to others who really need them to fulfil their dreams!
If only :D
halloween3110

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 16 Jan 2016 00:20

I really do think the idea on this thread should be re-addressed, especially in light of the ever-expanding accessories and backgrounds that are now available?
Does anyone else feel the same? :D
halloween3110

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box