Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Kittykato » 11 Nov 2013 17:37

Hi,

One of the first things I became aware of when joining is not knowing when your pet is full grown. Yes there is a list that says 1-4 above them, but that doesn't mean there fully grown. Just the other day I traded a Halloween pet thinking it was full grown and to be honest I still don't know if it was.

It would be wonderful to add somewhere in the description if a pet is full grown or still growing. That way individuals don't trade pets there not fond of thinking there full grown.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.
Kittykato

Message(s) : 33
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar SanguineWolf » 15 Nov 2013 20:49

All the standard pets have four "full grown" pictures (two adult version and two baby versions) and they are the same for each creature no matter their paint job. You can see past pets under wishlist/past series. I believe the non-standard pets always come full grown.

As for the Halloween pets...the only ones that started out as babies are the vampirines.

Now it would be nice to know how much time an egg has left before hatching or a baby has left before being full grown. :D
Image ImageImageImage

Need clicks for your creatures? Check out Yarold's!
SanguineWolf

Message(s) : 108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 17 Nov 2013 16:07

SanguineWolf a écrit:I believe the non-standard pets always come full grown.

Not always, but for the most part, you got it right.

I don't really see what good a "growth indicator" will do, since there are only three stages to the pets here: egg, baby, full grown. Easy way to tell:

Eggs need warming; you can build nests for them but cannot otherwise interact at all
Babies are always laying down, usually curled up with their eyes closed. They also have a baby bottle as the "feed" picture on their profile.
Adults have a food sack as their "feed" icon, and are usually standing or sitting up, or at least have their eyes open (Minoushas and Lunaris each have one adult pose where they're lying down, and Minoushas also have one pose where the adult is sitting - but they're cats XD)

Best ways to tell if your pet's full grown or not :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Eliya » 17 Nov 2013 16:21

You can see the definitive form of the adoptables right here : http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures/adopt/5
(At the bottom of the page) ;)

But Nalynas is right, you can also guess whether they're "full grown" looking at their pages. :)
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14772
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Kittykato » 20 Nov 2013 03:47

That's the problem, you have to guess. For new people that's not very easy.
Kittykato

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 20 Nov 2013 06:05

Kittykato a écrit:That's the problem, you have to guess. For new people that's not very easy.

I've just explained how to take the guesswork out of it. The word "guess" was in quotations, because it's really not difficult to tell, if you read my post.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Kittykato » 20 Nov 2013 15:54

I did read it. But still from a new persons point of view there not going to guess that a bottle means baby stage or permanent baby stage. That could mean anything. And if your like me when you first join a site, you don't put much thought in the threads to find that information, mostly because your not sure about it. It would be nice if you didn't have to guess this information right from the get go.
Kittykato

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 20 Nov 2013 21:51

Kittykato a écrit:I did read it. But still from a new persons point of view there not going to guess that a bottle means baby stage or permanent baby stage. That could mean anything. And if your like me when you first join a site, you don't put much thought in the threads to find that information, mostly because your not sure about it. It would be nice if you didn't have to guess this information right from the get go.

I'm afraid I'm not much like you, then; the forums are the first place I hit, when I have questions, because just about every pet site I've ever been to has a FAQ section, along with a HELP section and lots of helpful people who don't mind answering newbie questions.

I've never associated a baby bottle with "permanent baby stage", mostly because I ask on the forums, if I'm unsure. How else to know, except to ask? I'm not trying to be argumentative, simply pointing out that in my experience, most of what you're saying is news to me - 95% of new arrivals to a pet site go immediately to the forums. Else the newbie giveaways I've set up on other sites wouldn't be so popular ;)
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box