Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par FeatherDie » 15 Fév 2014 18:10

Hey guys! I know every time one of these new events comes out we all get some serious lag. D8

Have we thought about consolidating the way that gothi-pets explore the world? While it's very fun to go to the individual pet's page when there isn't an event, during an event it's just murder on the ol' CPU. SO!

Why not a pure list form of gathering/exploring system?

Something that would resemble

Group Name:

Pet 1 [groom][feed][treat-dropdown menu][explore area-drop down menu][heal button][sleep-button] [chest button-highlights when chest has been found]

Pet 2 [groom][feed][treat-dropdown menu][explore area-drop down menu][heal button][sleep-button] [chest button-highlights when chest has been found]

Perhaps mini icons with names can replace the full size images and pages we are navigating to now. I suggest this be implemented only for the ease of event use, but it could make a full time introduction if possible.

Note: right now I can't even use my explore feature because it's so laggy on here. The only thing working is the gothi-olympic stuff. Thanks for the help guys!
ImageImageImage I am moving my Gothi-Olympians to my Champions folder! Please send any extra cuddles their way if you can dears!
FeatherDie

Message(s) : 90
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Nightshimmer » 25 Fév 2014 19:12

Highly support this! And not only for events of course. The game even doesn't have ads and doesn't generate revenue from our additional clicks, so there's no sense for owners to make us do additional clicks. On the contrary, well planned GUI will reduce the server load.
In addition to the above suggestion, I would offer feed all / groom all / play all / sleep all buttons as well, with a checkbox allowing to autobuy missing food and brushes and auto-assign them. This may be even a premium feature (for example, a player can improve his account for 1 month to have these interface enchancements by buying and using a specific premium item), but it would be so useful that I will eagerly pay for it to improve my game experience a lot.
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Calie » 06 Mars 2014 18:21

It is indeed a good idea, but for the "all in once", french players are in majority opposing to it (because it would be too easy and would loose the interactions beetween players and creatures)

We could imagine that the recap page would be an option for premium accounts, and for the "all in one", maybe we should do a poll to collect variety of opinions !
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9948
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box