Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar kathia154 » 24 Déc 2014 13:35

It's a great idea.
I think i would be an interesting for players if we would find only parts of keys in exploration and then after getting 10 or so we could combine them and get one key. As a player I think it would be more exciting to collect items, only diference would be the drop rate (eg. with one key 0.5% but with only parts of keys 2% chance). Then I could be like: "oh man only two more to go".
You could also consider making pound accessible once a month (like adoption) and taking a few random pets for free.

And also a question: will we be given random pet or will we have some kind of choice?
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar halloween3110 » 06 Avr 2015 22:09

A pound is a great idea!!!
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar KittensRule98 » 23 Avr 2015 00:34

Yeah, that's a really good idea ^_^ and I agree that there are also other ways of doing this. Like on Mweors (I think this way is used here) you can explore a bit and sometimes you find Mweors that people have set free. For doing this, you sometimes get money and fame. It says when we explore here that we can find creatures, right? You can usually find one Mweor in every exploration if you save your power.
KittensRule98

Message(s) : 7
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar AlenaYuy » 25 Juin 2015 21:35

What about instead of a pound or place to put "unwanted or abandoned" pets, how about a trading ground instead? Put a few pets there to start and players can visit and look over the pets. If they see something they like, they have to leave one of their duplicates in place of the one they want.

AlenaYuy

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 26 Juin 2015 08:59

Then this is a trade AlenaYuy :)

What we are talking about here is really a place where anyone can drop by and adopt a pet without giving anything back.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar cat45055 » 17 Nov 2015 21:06

i will support this idea because a pound is a good idea cause if someone did not want a pet anymore they could give it to the pound instead of abandoning :)

cat45055

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tyerwa » 03 Jan 2016 17:05

Support; people quitting's pets shouldn't have to rot away on their account if the user wishes the pets to have a new home c:
tyerwa

Message(s) : 8
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shasenae » 10 Mars 2017 02:18

I like the idea of the glade, letting go of some of the multiples you get (that don't seem to generate any interest in the trading area lol).
just to expand on it some more (depending on how complex the web designers of this site want to get lol), you can go to the glade a few times per day, per user (like, each user has 10 times they can 'explore' the glade).
each time, there is the possibility of encountering common pets, or released pets, that the user can adopt.
However, just to make it more interesting, there can be special lures the users can buy (my vote is in the shop or saloon with floryns, but I understand that the site needs to make actual money so the really good ones can be bought with jewels lol) that will allow the user to 'attract' the more rare creatures, or even shop creatures, from the past.
Sorry if the idea is too hard or weird to use, lol, just throwing it out there :D
ImageImageImageImage

Shasenae

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Idea box