Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Sayori-chan » 11 Mars 2014 11:57

I'm sorry if this was suggested before, but maybe we could have a pound for animals (similar to the one on chickensmoothie).

For example users who want to quit the game can give their pets to the pound and when other users can adopt them :D
It would also be a great way for newer users to get older/rarer pets.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sayori-chan

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Pilot » 11 Mars 2014 16:35

I really like this idea, so I support it. Would there be a limit on how many adoptables somebody could get from the pound a day, or a time limit?
Pilot

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sayori-chan » 11 Mars 2014 16:53

Hm, on chickensmoothie the pound opens at totally random times: sometimes it is twice a day or only every few days, it would also depend on how many pets are in the pound. And it would be fair if you could only adopt one pet every 24 hours :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sayori-chan

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Pilot » 11 Mars 2014 17:17

I agree adopting one pet every 24 hours sounds fair. I'm not sure how I feel about the pound being open at random times, it probably would depend on how many pets were in the pound. It would be no e if this pound was open at set times throughout the day, but there's no way to tell what time it is onsite. :c
Pilot

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 11 Mars 2014 20:09

Hi there :)

We already have a "magicla glade" idea, it's being slowly developed. It's not too clear as how players will access this glade but there's an idea of a special key that could be found during explorations.
Pets found there will mostly be pets retrived from fraudulous accounts (mutliple accounts for a single player). I don't know if we will be allowed to donate pets to the glade for the moment ;)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar tehuti88 » 10 Juin 2014 02:06

Malwene a écrit:Hi there :)

We already have a "magicla glade" idea, it's being slowly developed. It's not too clear as how players will access this glade but there's an idea of a special key that could be found during explorations.
Pets found there will mostly be pets retrived from fraudulous accounts (mutliple accounts for a single player). I don't know if we will be allowed to donate pets to the glade for the moment ;)

I love the sound of that idea. :)

A further suggestion from my end would be to avoid using any form of the words "abandoned" or "unwanted." Even though that's what such pets are ("abandoned," "unwanted"), it always makes me feel terribly sad and even guilty on a site like, say, Chicken Smoothie or Pet Adoptables, where if you decide to donate a duplicate or no-longer-desired pet, it asks you to "abandon" your "unwanted" pets for others to adopt. Chicken Smoothie's pound (which I visit whenever I can, as long as 24 hours have passed) even has a logo with a sad little unwanted dog and cat on it. :( (And let's not forget Egg Cave, their donation page chides you for even considering abandoning a pet! I'm not even kidding. :lol: )

I'd rather keep my duplicates in their own separate area than "abandon" them or consider them "unwanted." :cry:

Granted, this shouldn't be an issue if all such "abandoned" pets come from banned users, since technically those pets haven't been abandoned or unwanted! :oops: They've just been...I don't know, orphaned perhaps? "Orphaned" pets sounds much better than "abandoned" or "unwanted." :)
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Frid » 01 Oct 2014 03:35

Support! And support of all the ideas above. :D
--------------------------------------------------------

ImageImageImageImage
Frid

Message(s) : 26
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Seapea » 29 Nov 2014 23:00

yes a pound would be great
Seapea

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 29 Nov 2014 23:42

Thanks for bumping this Seapea as I had not seen Tehuti's reply!

GW's spirit isn't about abandonning animals either, we will talk and choose the best way to put it but if anyone wants some of their pets to go to the glade we'll definitely not say that we are abandonning them! Maybe we will "release" them? Or "free" them? I've said "donate" but one of the previous words might be more apropriate ;)
We definitely don't support abandon, but letting our pets go to the glade is not like leaving a dog behind on a highway stop! We see it as a place where they will run freeliy together, waiting for a new owner to come by and give them a new loving home ;)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 23 Déc 2014 14:00

I think the words "set them free" would be the best ones for this situation. On Khimeros, when we release khims, we send them to "the meadow" to run free with the other released khims. They can't be adopted, this is true (once they're released, they're essentially gone from the site forever), but I like the phraseology; it evokes nice images of sad goodbyes and then the pets romping off to play :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Idea box