Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Truffula » 03 Jan 2017 15:48

Hi. I started playing back in August, but I'm still confused about something occasionally and this is one of them!

I have noticed that sometimes, if you don't name a creature, it gets a name anyway. With monthly adopted pets, sometimes this name shows up right away when you adopt the creature. Other times it shows up later, coinciding sometimes with when the creature hatches or when it matures to full size...

And yet other times no name appears at all, ever.

This is just one of the lovely oddities of the game, so far, not a question, just an observation. So where is my question? Here we go: If you name the creature, can you subsequently delete the name so that it will get its automatic name? Or once named is it too late for automatic naming to happen? I am asking because I left my minousha names blank; my adopted minoushas have "..." in placeholder of their names, but the ones I didn't adopt and had to trade for had been renamed by their adopter. I tried to rename them with an empty name field and it didn't work.

Hence, my question.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 03 Jan 2017 19:55

Once they've been named by you (or someone else) then it is too late for the automatic names to show up.

(Because of this, I have a personal value system when trading, where an unnamed (or auto-system-named) creature is more valuable than one which someone has renamed. It can make it tricky because there are people who always seem to rename their new creatures by type, like 2/4 or 3/4. Maybe they think it is easier? But I do not want to trade with them when I see that. :( )
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 04 Jan 2017 02:55

Thank you very much for the answer, though it is disappointing. I hope that next time Gabou makes small UI improvements, one of them is a "revert to default name" option for the pets. I may write it up as a suggestion in the suggestions forum later :)
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Gymnette » 02 Fév 2017 11:31

Hi !
Sorry for the time... (and for my bad english T_T)
If you want to know the name of a renamed creature, go see the previous series : if the creature has a name, we can see it on its picture in this page ^^.
Have a nice day ! :)
Gymnette

Message(s) : 1670
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Gothikadoll » 02 Fév 2017 11:36

Truffula a écrit:Thank you very much for the answer, though it is disappointing. I hope that next time Gabou makes small UI improvements, one of them is a "revert to default name" option for the pets. I may write it up as a suggestion in the suggestions forum later :)

hi
if i remember well, there already is an idea like this in the french idea box (i don't have the link right now but i'll look for it and edit here ;) )

edit : here it is viewtopic.php?f=53&t=14416
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28722
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game