Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Weresocks » 14 Fév 2018 23:58

I’m saving up my time for a massive run, but I have some butterflies I wanted to give to my team first. I have over 15 minutes banked up but I have an article to write (tonight) so I’m just saving time for now.

Here are screenshots of the erroroneous alert and my inventory.

Update: it worked after I played the game a bit more. Dunno what was up with that.
Weresocks! Socks by the light of the sun, weresocks by the light of the full moon.
Do not put them on when the full moon shines, or one less foot you’ll need to find.
Weresocks

Message(s) : 16
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gaki. » 15 Fév 2018 00:04

Weresocks a écrit:I’m saving up my time for a massive run, but I have some butterflies I wanted to give to my team first. I have over 15 minutes banked up but I have an article to write (tonight) so I’m just saving time for now.

Hi!
Have you try to click on the flag of you team ? You would be able to find a button "give" ?
Image Image
Merci à Skanhyll *Q* !! Merci de cliquer aussi sur le petit pokemon ღ
Gaki.

Message(s) : 5812
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Weresocks » 15 Fév 2018 00:43

Gaki. a écrit:
Weresocks a écrit:I’m saving up my time for a massive run, but I have some butterflies I wanted to give to my team first. I have over 15 minutes banked up but I have an article to write (tonight) so I’m just saving time for now.

Hi!
Have you try to click on the flag of you team ? You would be able to find a button "give" ?

If you check the screenshot, that is when I get the error: clicking the team banner. (was afk writing sorry!)
Weresocks! Socks by the light of the sun, weresocks by the light of the full moon.
Do not put them on when the full moon shines, or one less foot you’ll need to find.
Weresocks

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gaki. » 15 Fév 2018 00:52

Sorry >< I haven't see the second screen.
That strange °° I have no idea what is happening for you D:

Have you try to catch other butterflies and give them to your team ? Does it change something in your inventory ?
Image Image
Merci à Skanhyll *Q* !! Merci de cliquer aussi sur le petit pokemon ღ
Gaki.

Message(s) : 5812
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Weresocks » 15 Fév 2018 01:41

No worries! Trying that after I finish the article. One more character to do, then I have to transcribe five more rules from legalese to my other story, then I can try.
Weresocks

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game