Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Wildheart2896 » 21 Avr 2018 07:03

Hello Everyone, I just registered today and i am a little confused with a couple things.
I read that some pets you can make into a family of four. How do you know which pets belong together?
How do you tell rarity?

Wildheart2896

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Muna » 21 Avr 2018 07:12

Hello! In fact the families of four are of the same month and of the same year of can see the one that you have by double coach at the top of every creature there is a number/4 which indicates you the picture, you need a creature of every picture, the same sort(species), of the same month, and of the same year to have a family compléte.
Tell me if it is not clear ^^ and for the rarity next to/4 you have a small symbol overflown(skimmed through) with your mouse and the rarity will be indicated to you. I do not speak English very well and I thus use a site of translation I hope that I do not make too many faults....
Muna

Message(s) : 1738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Wildheart2896 » 21 Avr 2018 07:17

I think i understand though i will get used to it once i've played more. Thanks so much for the help :)

Wildheart2896

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par hhgurl » 21 Avr 2018 07:25

Hi! I'm fairly new to the game myself but I've figured out some things that might help you! If you click on the "Guides" tab and then on "previous series" you can check all the creatures that have been released since 2010. As Muna said, each month you can get 4 dif creatures of each species (Destrinos, Flamiris, Lunaris, minoushas and Stoufix) and special quests may give you special creatures.
In the guide, next to the creature you'll see a plus sign. If you click it you'll add that creature to your wishlist which lets other players know what creatures you'd like to have. You can trade your duplicate creatures for those in your wishlist.
As for rarity you can check on the symbol by each creature or in the trades tab. When you select a creature to trade you'll see a little colored bar under it. Green means rank 1 which is the most common creatures, yellow means rank 2, orange rank 3 and so on. Hope I could be of some help! :)
hhgurl

Message(s) : 15
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game