Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Snatch » 17 Oct 2017 15:18

Hello and Welcome
to this new topic which, I hope, will help you! :)

I open this topic today to propose you my help to translate your trades rules (from English to French).
Few points:
    - I donot have much free time actualy, so the requests will be done one by one by arrival order. So please, just be patient.
    - I do not write your rules, I only translate them : please, do your best to send me clear rules and well written ones (of course, everybody can do some mistakes sometimes ;) )
    - I will translate your rules with the same formatting of the original ones you will give me in English.
    - I think I will not send PM once the rules are translated, so please, it's up to you to come and check sometimes
    - Plus, I'm not a native English speaker, so I can made some mistakes sometimes, I will just try to do my best :3

I think everything is said, I will store the requests on the 1st page, under a spoiler and will put your request in orange when it will be ongoing, and in green when it will be completed (and so done ^^).

Take your keyboards! :3
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar snapblue » 17 Oct 2017 15:24

Hi ^^

Shouldn't it be translation rather than traduction ?
j'ai presque pu de recherches, si ca vous tente de me donner un coup de pouce en me proposant des échanges ^^
snapblue

Message(s) : 1343
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Snatch » 17 Oct 2017 15:39

Exact! Ahah
Copy/paste is my worst enemy... T.T
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar terrerio34 » 28 Oct 2017 21:33

Here's some help in editing the errors in the english version. I noticed some stuff in the 'is my trade fair?' section:
* Some typos like a 'durong' instead of during. That's all I remember right now, I'm busy too!
* There's a really confusing part in the description of the fairness bar (underlined): "The availability of the creatures is pictured with a gauge split in different colors: green for the most common creatures in the trade bank, until the top tier, the star gauge for the creatures that are the more difficult to find in trades." It's confusing, I can't make out what it means...
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar terrerio34 » 28 Oct 2017 21:37

Ummmm, awkward! I just reread the thread description, thought it was an editing thread fpr the MAIN RULES in the trading system. Oops:3
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game