Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par MagicIsReal » 09 Oct 2018 21:50

When I go to the old series list, I try to click on a year and month/event, but no animals show up! I have the setting to 'all animals', so I don't know why this is happening. Help?

MagicIsReal

Message(s) : 30
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Ombre » 09 Oct 2018 22:29

Hello!
Normally, when you click on a month/serie (on the column to the left), you have a loading sign then it displays creatures. I have this sign only less than 1 second. So maybe that's your problem? Can you access the game with an other navigator? I'm using Chrome and I know it works well on Firefow too. Some navigators are not very well adapted to the game.
If ever you finally display creatures, you should have a green "+" sign under each creature, just click on it to add a creature to your search list :)
Let us know if you make any progress. Good luck o/
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10323
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par MagicIsReal » 10 Oct 2018 01:02

Ombre a écrit:Hello!
Normally, when you click on a month/serie (on the column to the left), you have a loading sign then it displays creatures. I have this sign only less than 1 second. So maybe that's your problem? Can you access the game with an other navigator? I'm using Chrome and I know it works well on Firefow too. Some navigators are not very well adapted to the game.
If ever you finally display creatures, you should have a green "+" sign under each creature, just click on it to add a creature to your search list :)

It turns out, that because I had translated the page, it didn't let me look! I just went back to the original french version and it worked fine! :)

MagicIsReal

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Ombre » 10 Oct 2018 07:39

MagicIsReal a écrit:

It turns out, that because I had translated the page, it didn't let me look! I just went back to the original french version and it worked fine! :)

In the top left of the page, there are two little flags. Click on the english one and you'll get the website in English ;)
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10323
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par MagicIsReal » 11 Oct 2018 02:27

Ombre a écrit:
MagicIsReal a écrit:

In the top left of the page, there are two little flags. Click on the english one and you'll get the website in English ;)

yeah, my friend found that for me... I feel dumb to have not noticed that

MagicIsReal

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game