Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Aeleran » 05 Déc 2018 18:52

Hello, sorry for asking this. My wife (Snowbell) got me into the game and she can not answer this for me. When I did an exploration it said it would take 4 minutes however it then said it was moving out and would take 8 hours to complete. However, it did not take 8 hours to come back but like another 5 minutes. Is this a bug?

Aeleran

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Nenahel » 05 Déc 2018 19:14

No is not ^^.

If you send a creature on exploration it's take between 10s to 5min-6min. The more you send your creature away from its "habitation" country the longer it's take to explore.

Basically -and for example- :

Aydo'h -> Aydo'h = 10s
Aydo'h -> Aquahana = 3min-5min (I can't remember the correct timer)

Short tip : if you want to go fast, send them in the country your creature live. Takes only 10s, always.

But after that you have a countdown until the next day (always start at 0h00 french time... So you xan send a creature in exploration in its country at 23h59 and start again at 0h00 ^~^ )

P.S : sorry for my english, no translator, hope it will be understable :s
Nenahel

Message(s) : 12917
Localisation : Partie éveiller les étoiles rêveuses d'un ciel lointain
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 05 Déc 2018 19:16

Hello :)

Oups, so quick Nenahel ! xD
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Aeleran » 05 Déc 2018 19:33

I just got the creature. It was Icecatcher and it didn’t actually tak 8 hours like it said.

Aeleran

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 05 Déc 2018 19:42

As said by Nenahel, no any travel could last 8 hours, so i think the countdown had a problem. The right time is less than 5 minutes. :)

If you see that again, tell it to Gabou in the technical problems part. He will check that. ;)
It could be because of the difference between your time and gothicat's server ? :?

Édit : where were you sending the gothicat ? And from where ? I could check with my gothicats if I have the same problem ;)

Édit again : it's because of our countries times. ;)
So... All my gothicats live in Gaïara, and if i send one of them to explore in Gaïara, it lasts 10s.
But if i change the time of my touchscreen, putting 10h50 rather than 19h50, and that i send a gothicat in Gaïara, if i refresh the page, the countdown says 09h08s... So, i suppose that you live far far away ! :mrgreen:
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Rostanga » 10 Déc 2018 20:13

Hello,

I have this issue sometimes, the counter indicates this but it's not the real time it takes to your creature to explore. If you refresh the webpage, the counter should say the good mention, or if your let the creature, the timer should end in a few minutes.
Indeed, this mention exist, but only if you make your cre.ature move to another living place.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game