Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar figgyflynn » 13 Déc 2018 04:08

I like to be prepared for things, so could someone tell me how the snowball fight usually work. What do you have to do, and how do you get creatures? About how long does it last? Or does the dynamics of the snowball fight change each year?

Thank you.

figgyflynn

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Epis » 13 Déc 2018 18:46

Hello :)

Snowballs battle usually starts one week before Christmas, and lasts untill 25th of december in the morning (French time so be carefull !). You should have to collect snowballs by clicking on the banner (each 15 minutes) and throw these snowballs on other players. Each time you will hit a player with a snowball, this player will receive a gift and you will earn a point. These points will be used to unlock paladins and items of snowballs battle's quest. Gifts will become openable on 25th in the morning, when the quest will be over ! ;)

This being said, we are not completely safe of a surprise from our admins ! A lot of things can be changed ! ;)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Cendriya » 13 Déc 2018 20:24

Oh that sounds like fun! Is there any way I can tell which player dropped a gift for me by throwing a snowball, so that I could return the favour?
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar lilie94 » 13 Déc 2018 20:32

Hey, if it's like last year, there was a list of players who touched us :) and a list of all players registered at BBN :D
lilie94

Message(s) : 2191
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Myyrnia » 13 Déc 2018 20:33

Cendriya a écrit:Oh that sounds like fun! Is there any way I can tell which player dropped a gift for me by throwing a snowball, so that I could return the favour?

Hello !
Yeah sure, when you receive a gift, the name of the player is written underneath. And you have a list " players who touched you " so you can easily return the favour :D
Myyrnia

Message(s) : 4289
Localisation : I lived In the Murder House, I escaped the Asylum... I was in the Freak show. ~
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Rostanga » 13 Déc 2018 20:44

Cendriya : yes ;). You Can turn on or off the notifications to recieve a PM each Time someone hit you with their nickname, and you have a button on the game's page to see the list of these names, in order to try to return directly the favor.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar figgyflynn » 14 Déc 2018 01:08

Thanks so much for the info. I'm really looking forward to it!

figgyflynn

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game