Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar figgyflynn » 27 Déc 2018 23:50

Hi, I am going crazy trying to post picture pics in forum and in my signature. Someone very helpful told me to get the codes from the creatures page. Done. But I can't seem to figure out how to add them to a post. I have tried, image, link and thumbnail. Then looked in preview and nothing works - I can never see the actual image. I am obviously missing some little thing that makes it work because other people have no problems.

So can someone please help me - I am just not good at this sort of stuff.

figgyflynn

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Cendriya » 28 Déc 2018 01:46

What exactly are you doing? You can copy and post a complete BBC code via the pets profile page, instead of just a link or a picture/thumbmail. On your pets profile page, under the picture on the left hand side there are two middle green tabs with black writing: One is „codes“ the other „Infos“. You click on „codes“ choose the design you want, copy the whole code and paste it.
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar moustillon » 28 Déc 2018 02:04

are you sure that you actually copied the whole code and you pasted it without changing anything? i don't know, maybe you accidentally erased a few characters from the code or you didn't copy the right thing :c
make sure you do what cendriya said, if you're doing everything right then idk why it isn't working D:

(bad english sorry ;0;)
moustillon

Message(s) : 2530
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar figgyflynn » 28 Déc 2018 03:41

Hi guys. I went and copied that code from the code link in the pets profile page - the whole code shown - and then pasted it into a post and, as usual, what showed up in the post was the code not the pic. It should work and yet it isn't.

Here is an example below:

[Url = https: //gothicat-world.com/creatures/click/7863961] [img] https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?i ... 61&dim=200 [/ img] [/ url]

figgyflynn

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 28 Déc 2018 03:58

Hello, :)

When you're writting a message, there is "Disable BBCode" under submit and preview buttons. Is it ticked ? You have to enable bbcode in your user control panel if it is ticked.
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar figgyflynn » 28 Déc 2018 04:02

BB Code is enabled - the box is not ticked. And on the right hand side it says BBCode is On. :(

figgyflynn

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 28 Déc 2018 04:06

I will try some things...

Code : Tout sélectionner
[url=https://gothicat-world.com/creatures/click/7863961][img]https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=7863961&dim=200[/img][/url]

Édit : great, i used a code from one of my creatures and i replace the id by the id of yours ;)
But it is weird because i've verified the code in your post and it seems right... It should have work. :|
Epis

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar figgyflynn » 28 Déc 2018 04:16

[Url = https: //gothicat-world.com/creatures/click/7863961] [img] https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?i ... 61&dim=200 [/ img] [/ url]

Okay so your code worked.

I have checked and the differences from the code I copied from my pets profile page is a capital U on URL and several spaces throughout the code from the pet profile page I will look for those when trying to post in future and hopefully will be able to correct before posting. Thanks so much for your help.

Edit - nothing worked until I cut and pasted the code you showed,, and it still didn't work when I used the code shown on the profile for another creature until I cut and pasted your code again and changed the pet number. That worked. Guess it is a mystery of the inverse.

figgyflynn

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 28 Déc 2018 04:22

Great, i used a code from one of my creatures and i replace the id by the id of yours ;)
But it is weird because i've verified the code in your post and it seems right... It should have work. :|

You mean you have all these spaces when you look at the code on the creature's page ? Or they appear when you copy/past ? It should exactly look like my code, without any spaces (caps letters should not be a matter).
Epis

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar figgyflynn » 28 Déc 2018 05:13

The code I posted above is exactly what appears for me.

figgyflynn

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Help on the game