Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Jatty » 22 Juin 2019 04:11

Hi there,

I just came back to the site after being almost 3 years away and I noticed that there is now a gauge provided to show if a trade is fair.
One of the main factors that it seems to be based on is how many of the same creature is available for trading, but does it take into account the creatures owned by inactive users, as well?
For example, my 2015 paladin says availability in trades is roughly 86%, but how many of those 86% belong to members with inactive accounts that no one would actually be able to offer a trade for?
Please click if you have time!
Jatty

Message(s) : 44
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Rostanga » 22 Juin 2019 07:29

Hello Jatty,

By default, the creatures of inactive players (more than 2 months of inactivity on the game) are not shown in the trades section. So you are almost sure the trade will lead.
When you make a research, on the right side of the page, a check box allows you to show even the creatures of inactive members (when checked).

Edit : mmmh, nvm, this doen't answer to your question...
It seems the percentage bar counts the inactive player's creatures, but I'm not sure it has an influence on the trade gauge.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Jatty » 22 Juin 2019 19:14

Hi Rostanga,

Thank you for the reply ^^ Yeah, i just wasn't sure because I was offered a trade for a 2017 mystical creature for my 2015 Paladin, and it showed as the availability being about the same, which doesn't seem exactly right.
Please click if you have time!
Jatty

Message(s) : 44
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game