Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar BlueMochii » 25 Août 2019 15:24

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something, but I can't wake up my pets. I assume it'll be automatic but every time I visit their pages, an error would pop up. Please, help! :cry:

(Or maybe it's one of those games that the admins does it for you when it's the next or, like Flight Rising or something like that)

BlueMochii

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sicahya » 25 Août 2019 23:49

Hello, and welcome on Gothicat World!

Your creatures wake up every day on 00:00 server time, you can see the time on the left of the page. They should be awake by the time I post this answer, please tell me if you still can't interact with your creatures :)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Elowen » 14 Sep 2019 01:25

I think this is an older browser related error (or a javascript one) not a time based one. I've noticed similar problems if I'm working a creature in one tab, and I often open it again in another tab inadvertantly. If it's exploring, it gives me that error message. If they're sleeping but it's not yet time for them to wake up, I'll see the same error.

Just try again after server midnight and if it doesn't clear itself then you should post a message in the bugs section for Gabou to look into further
ImageImage

Elowen

Message(s) : 97
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game