Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Chaos Empress » 22 Oct 2019 20:48

How many puzzles do I need to complete on the first brick to move to the next brick? And do I have to do them on hard to pass? Because that's almost impossible for me.
Chaos Empress

Message(s) : 26
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par tempestsea » 23 Oct 2019 07:46

I'm curious too - have completed puzzles the last 2 days and still cant advance to the 2nd step...
tempestsea

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par jesterdoll45 » 23 Oct 2019 16:10

So does this mean that if you did not start the event on the day it came out, you cannot get the paladin? Since you can only do one stone per day?
ImageImageImageImage
jesterdoll45

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Ghanima » 23 Oct 2019 16:25

Chaos Empress a écrit:How many puzzles do I need to complete on the first brick to move to the next brick? And do I have to do them on hard to pass? Because that's almost impossible for me.

On hard mode you can do a maximum of three puzzles each day. I'm not sure if you can do more on the lower difficulties, I never tried to do that.

tempestsea a écrit:I'm curious too - have completed puzzles the last 2 days and still cant advance to the 2nd step...

Did you get different items? From what I translated from the French board, it's only important to reach the number of flowers to unlock the creatures.

jesterdoll45 a écrit:So does this mean that if you did not start the event on the day it came out, you cannot get the paladin? Since you can only do one stone per day?

No, you will be able to catch up from November 1st to 4th.
Ghanima

Message(s) : 178
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sicahya » 23 Oct 2019 23:41

Ghanima a écrit:
Chaos Empress a écrit:How many puzzles do I need to complete on the first brick to move to the next brick? And do I have to do them on hard to pass? Because that's almost impossible for me.

On hard mode you can do a maximum of three puzzles each day. I'm not sure if you can do more on the lower difficulties, I never tried to do that.

You can do more puzzle on easy mode since they give smaller rewards, up to 9 easy puzzles (same total reward as 3 difficult puzzles) ;)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game