Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar terrerio34 » 27 Oct 2019 14:25

This is driving me nuts! I finish a puzzle, then the next stage is unlocked for tommorrow (assuming that's what they mean). But if I do something like refresh the page, it reverts to the previous stage!!!!!
Also, it seems that if you start another stage, it forces you to stay on that stage, and refuses to unlock the next one.
I've been at this about three days now, but I'm still stuck on level two.
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Inuchan » 27 Oct 2019 14:33

Hello there,

By reverting to the previous stage, you mean that the puzzle resets itself? If it's the case, there's an option to save your progress. As for being forced to stay in the same level, it's pretty normal. There's three levels of difficulty, the easy, medium and hard mode. I assume that everyone starts with the hard mode, since solving one puzzling only grants you 3 flowers to unlock the daily creatures. You can change the difficulty level for 1 000 Foryns. Then an option to see the original puzzle has been added a couple days ago, you should check it out if you haven't yet

Hope this answered your question, if not, feel free to ask anything
~Gone~
Inuchan

Message(s) : 24845
Localisation : I can tweak a heart as weak as yours all that I want.
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar terrerio34 » 28 Oct 2019 14:36

What I'm trying to say is that the whole 'unlock one step of the yeloow brick road' is not working for someof us. The description sounds like I can progress one more step after completing the current stage, but that isn't working. It allows me to click the next step IF I just comlleted the first puzzle from the current step; however, it shows the puzzle I just finished, and sometimes you can't shift the pieces. You also can't do anything to it as far as I can tell, no progression or anything.
The main concern is that I can't stay on that next step. As soon as I restart the page or view it on another computer, that step is not blue anymore.
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Elfiden » 28 Oct 2019 14:41

Hi!
You don't unlock the next yellow brick yourself, it changes daily at midnight (French timezone).
So on the first day you are on the first step and can unlock the first flower, then the second day the second step and the second flower, etc.
I assume you don't live in France? No problem, you can see the time above the "recent messages" on the game:
Spoiler: show

Every day you can only solve 3 puzzles, and sometimes I get the same bug as you, when I complete a puzzle, go to the next one, can't move the pieces, refresh the page and it is the first puzzle again. What I do to be sure is that I save the puzzle when it arrives, then refresh the page, to be sure.
Hope that helps! ^^/
Elfiden

Message(s) : 3251
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game