Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Nymph200 » 23 Nov 2019 07:52

Hi, I joined about a week ago and seem to be figuring things out for the most part. But I was wondering about how the value of the pets is influenced by the date they were adopted.
For example, I joined Nov 18th and adopted all of my eggs then. So far, some have grown and I know that I’m probably going to be missing some outcomes based on the fact that I got like 3 or 4 of one outcome so I will need to trade for my missed ones at some point. Is the fact that I adopted on Nov 18th and not the 1st make them less valuable? Also, if I get a pet from an older series in an auction/find one exploring, will it be less valuable than the exact same one gotten on the original release date?

Sorry for the long-windedness but I wanted to make sure I explained it well so I hope it’s clear what I mean :)

Thanks for any help!
Nymph200

Message(s) : 128
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Azertamia » 23 Nov 2019 08:37

Hello, Welcome o/

The fact that you adopt on November 18 and not the first makes them less valid ? Not at all.
Whether you adopt the first or the 18th of the month they will have the same value

If you pick up a pet from an old series at an auction or if you discover one that is exploring,
it will be no less valuable than the one obtained on the original release date.
It is true that some players give importance to the creatures adopted the Month and the year of release.
But, its value remains the same

PS : Thank you LWLYB for that clarification
JE SOUHAITE À CHACUN D'ALLER AU MIEUX, CŒUR SUR VOUS ♥

MON TOPIC
Encore en questionnement de départ :/
Je reste sur les FC toutefois pour le moment
8 ANS d'AZERT SUR LE JEU
Disponible sur Discord Azertamia
Si votre pseudo est différent de celui de G.W me le dire sur mon topic
Azertamia

Message(s) : 13236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar LWLYB » 23 Nov 2019 08:41

Hello!
Adoption date does not affect the value ;) the value is influenced by the total number of pets adopted (of the same visual) in the trade Bank !

Hope you'll understand what I wanted to say, english is not my maternal language ^^' even if I study it, it's yet a bit hard to me ^^'
LWLYB

Message(s) : 2034
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nymph200 » 23 Nov 2019 13:00

Azertamia a écrit:
Hello, Welcome o/

The fact that you adopt on November 18 and not the first makes them less valid ? Not at all.
Whether you adopt the first or the 18th of the month they will have the same value

If you pick up a pet from an old series at an auction or if you discover one that is exploring,
it will be no less valuable than the one obtained on the original release date.
It is true that some players give importance to the creatures adopted the Month and the year of release.
But, its value remains the same

PS : Thank you LWLYB for that clarification

Thank you very much for the information :)
Nymph200

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nymph200 » 23 Nov 2019 13:02

LWLYB a écrit:Hello!
Adoption date does not affect the value ;) the value is influenced by the total number of pets adopted (of the same visual) in the trade Bank !

Hope you'll understand what I wanted to say, english is not my maternal language ^^' even if I study it, it's yet a bit hard to me ^^'

I completely understood what you were saying. Your English is great and I should know because I am an English teacher in a foreign country, lol.
Nymph200

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game