Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar deebeth89 » 09 Juin 2020 01:29

I've been throwing pies but I think I have a 1 out of 10 hit rate at the moment, is that normal? I was getting 1 hit out of 3 and now I threw like 10 pies at 3 people in my return the favor tab and none of the 10 hit. any ideas? I'm even getting no hits during that easier to hit times.

deebeth89

Message(s) : 36
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar kathia154 » 09 Juin 2020 06:56

The hitrate is notoriously unreliable. Sometimes switching targets seems to help if you miss a lot in a row on he same person. At least that is the rumour and I use that technique. Beyond that I think it's just how the odds work. I don't know how the odds are calculated but if it's straight foward 33% chance to hit each time then there are bound to be wierd times when you miss a bunch.
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar LavenderInk » 12 Juin 2020 11:14

I almost think it is more time-based than amount of tries-based. I noticed I did hit several times in a row easily sometimes, and then missed many times in a row again, like there are "calculated seconds for good targetting", or something, not sure how to express it exactly. Similar to how I noticed that at certain times, you can find specific rare things in exploration multiple times within a short time frame. (I once found the same exploration paladin two times in a row.)
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 12 Juin 2020 11:28

Hi there, i don't think there are time based codes in the events (except of course for the banners)
When they say that you have 1/3 chances to get your target, it does not mean that you will aim correctly every 3 shots. It's, like kathia said, a probability for each shot.
It's like when you play heads or tails with a coin, you can get 5 heads before getting a tail, but theorically you have 1/2 chances to have one or the other
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game