Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar sakurakid » 07 Fév 2022 18:46

hello i have read the help of decoration, i have try a duplicate of decoration with maj (the arrow) and mouse for duplicate a decoration, but nothing it happening.
I use windows and i would we this my pet have a much flower in body.https://gothicat-world.com/creatures/10 ... _creatures

because the option do not function? what i did i wrong?

Please explain me how is possible create a much customizzation. For the moment i do not have possibility spent my little jewel, i have only 6 jewel and and until I have accumulated some I cannot spend it .
I don't have posibility donate a real money at the game, at cause of this i have necessity learn all secret for create a big customizzation with a small spend.
I have to learn how to use the settings well.
Please teach me. thank you
sakurakid

Message(s) : 70
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 07 Fév 2022 19:37

Hi (sorry it will be in english this time ^^")

there is a distinction between decorations, that can go on all type of creatures and that you can move everywhere you want on the creature, and accessories that have a precise placement on the creature visual you bought it for.

The flower of your lunaris is an accessory, so even if you dupplicate it, you will only see the one that is in the front

And for decorations, you will still have to have as many of the decoration you want to duplicate, as the number you want on your creature

exemple : if you want to put 6 abricot jam bocal on your creature, you will need to have at least 6 abricot jam bocals in your inventory
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar sakurakid » 07 Fév 2022 20:20

Gothikadoll a écrit:Hi (sorry it will be in english this time ^^")

there is a distinction between decorations, that can go on all type of creatures and that you can move everywhere you want on the creature, and accessories that have a precise placement on the creature visual you bought it for.

The flower of your lunaris is an accessory, so even if you dupplicate it, you will only see the one that is in the front

And for decorations, you will still have to have as many of the decoration you want to duplicate, as the number you want on your creature

exemple : if you want to put 6 abricot jam bocal on your creature, you will need to have at least 6 abricot jam bocals in your inventory

ah ok thank you!
sakurakid

Message(s) : 70
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game