Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par DeeCee » 02 Mai 2013 00:15

Hello,

This is probably a very newb question, but I've only been here for 2 weeks or something (if that), and I couldn't find it in the guides (unless I read over it completely).
What is the difference between common and hidden pets?
At first I thought hidden pets were simply a pose that were handed out less often then the others, but then I noticed I have two 3/4 Lunaris pets, one hidden and one common. So what is the difference exactly?

EDIT: Didn't see a reason to create a new thread, I'll just recycle this one XD
I have two minor questions (which are probably insanely obvious, in which case I'm sorry ;-;)
1. Is there any reason to let your adult pet play? I know it gives exp for the kids, but adults get their exp from exploring, so play doesn't do anything anymore? Or does not playing result into more energy loss over night or something?

2. I think the health of the pet adjusts itself when you keep its energy and well ebing in the green? Is there any way to speed up this process? It almost makes me feel bad to see their health low XD
DeeCee

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Efellia » 02 Mai 2013 03:45

Hi Deecee, here's a quick quote to the guide that will certainly give you the answer to your question :) :

There are three levels of rarity of creatures : commons, hidden and mystical.

Common creatures: Easiest to obtain, this is the kind you can find easily in trades.

Hidden creatures: A bit more shy than the common creatures, they will be harder to obtain during adoptions, therefore they are more valuable than common creatures.

Mystical creatures: These creatures are hard to catch, bu difficult does not mean impossible ! These are the hardest to find in trades !

Holy Paladin is a peculiar creature, of greater value than Mystical creature.. One can win it during quest or by luck during the adoptions of each month. It's up to you to attribute the value you find the wisest !

Hope it clarifies a bit more :) If you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

Efellia
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par DeeCee » 02 Mai 2013 18:15

EDIT: Looks like the thing that had me confused was something I misread.
Thanks for replying <3
DeeCee

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par DeeCee » 20 Mai 2013 00:18

added 2 questions to the original post. Recycling threads ftw.
DeeCee

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 20 Mai 2013 06:40

First of all, thank you so much for recycling your thread! So many other meme era would have just opened a new thread or 2 :D

I don't know for your first question, I think it does something but not sure what.

For your second question, there's no speeding up, you need to brush, feed and sometimes give a snack to your pet then let it sleep, your creature's gauges should nearly all be full on the next morning, unless they had a bad dream!
Not brushing and feeding your pet before sleep will affect it's ability to rest well.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par DeeCee » 20 Mai 2013 11:21

Thank you for answering and have a nice day <3
DeeCee

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures