Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Malwene » 10 Mai 2013 17:22

Hello, here's the tutorial to personalize your gamer file.

First, prepare your background picture, if you cannot create one, ask our artists on the forum, they'll be more than happy to help you, maybe for some clicks or a trade ;)

Once your background is ready, host it on a website like imageshack, servimg or photobucket.

Now go on your game file (click profile on the top bar) and click on the purple pen to edit your presentation.

You'll land up there : (sorry the pictures will be in french, I'm using Calie's, I haven't made my own, text might be different, icons remain the same at the same place)

1 - Click on "insert/edit a picture". If more convenient for you, you can enlarge the pop up by clicking on the grey triangle in the bottom right corner (circled in purple in the picture below)

2 - Paste the address of your picture and give it a name (optional)

3 - Click on the tab "appearance" (might be "layout"?) to adjust the settings of your image.
4 - select the alignment option "undefined" and be careful as your picture cannot be over 729 pixels wide. If it's bigger, select the correct 729 px size by ticking the option "respect the dimensions" (this way your picture will not be distorted)
5 - validate by clicking "insert"

6 - Click on the icon "insert a new layer". This will create a layer in which you can insert text above your image.

7 - a frame appears in the top left corner of the edition window.

8 - Click inside this frame to make it appear in white.

9 - Customisation of the shape and place of the text layer:
    - click on one of the little squares that appear in the corners of the frame to enlarge your text zone to the desired size.
    - then move your frame by sliding it around with the little square located on the top left of your layer (indicated by the arrow 10). Slide your layer where you want it to be.
10 - Input the text you want to see in this frame, use text edition options to customize it.

11 - Click once out of your text zone to have a preview of your work so far.

12 - Click on "send" to update your gamer file.

And here is the final result:
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 11 Mai 2013 07:07

Perfect - maybe I'm now able to create a nice file too xD
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar SeaCrest » 01 Juin 2013 03:46

Might I ask where people are getting the large creature images? Are they just from the creature pages, or is there a sort of index of those images?
ImageImageImage

SeaCrest

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 01 Juin 2013 04:08

What do you mean by large creature images?
You can see your creatures in bigger size by clicking on them and opening their own page. If you want to include this into your background, you can use an image edition program to remove the background. Otherwise, you can select your pet size on his page (links) and insert him on your profile so people can click them :)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar SeaCrest » 01 Juin 2013 04:09

That is exactly what I wanted to know ^_^ Thank you!
ImageImageImage

SeaCrest

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Truffula » 06 Août 2016 19:17

Hi Malwene, I am confused to get started on this tutorial.

On this line:

"Now go on your game file (click profile on the top bar) and click on the purple pen to edit your presentation."

I can click Profile under Forum, it's a green rectangle, but then no purple pen appears, can you show a picture of where it is? Thanks!

-- edited below ---
I have found my answer! Instead of profile I click "My Page" under "My Game" and there is the elusive purple pencil! :)
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game