Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Sheiden » 24 Déc 2011 20:05

I remember getting items from the Advent Calendar but when I went to my inventory the only thing that shows up are the Christmas stars from the Snowballs Battle game. Where are those items located? Am I missing them for some reason?
I am American and don't really speak French much. Please excuse any errors I make.
Je suis Américain et ne pas vraiment parler français bien. S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que je fais et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire.
I am taking a temporary semi-hiatus from here. I will still be adopting pets each month but I will not be accepting trades right now.
Sheiden

Message(s) : 29
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Jasmille » 24 Déc 2011 20:14

Firstly, welcome on Gothicat World, if you want you can introduce yourself. ;)
Concerning your question... the Advent Calendar's accessories are not yet in the inventory... but you can found them if you go to the page of the creature concerned by the accessories... For exemple if you have accessories for Stoufix n°4 if you go to the page of one of your Stoufix n°4 you can put the accessories on the Stoufix... I don't know if you understand. ^^'
Image Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jasmille

Message(s) : 2255
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheiden » 24 Déc 2011 20:34

I understand. Thank you =)
I am American and don't really speak French much. Please excuse any errors I make.
Je suis Américain et ne pas vraiment parler français bien. S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que je fais et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire.
I am taking a temporary semi-hiatus from here. I will still be adopting pets each month but I will not be accepting trades right now.
Sheiden

Message(s) : 29
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game