Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar WerePanther » 13 Fév 2016 07:58

The Deep Blue at sunset

ImageImage
Hello ^^. This is a fantasy wolf story I had created quite some time ago with a couple of my close friends. Feel free to give me feedback (no insults please) and let me know whether I should continue writing it. Currently, this page is empty. It would be filled with chapters soon when I have the time to write them.

M O O N L E S S
The slender golden wolf broke into a brisk trot, gradually gathering speed as she neared the edge of the cliff. Her paws thundered across the cold stone floor. Those long cream feathered wings extended and with a powerful push of her hind muscles, propelled herself into the air. The cruel chilling wind whipped her muzzle and tore at her feathers.

WerePanther

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar MeadowLeaf » 28 Mars 2016 02:23

I like it, are you going to continue? :D

MeadowLeaf

Message(s) : 12
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar gladys » 05 Nov 2016 11:55

WerePanther a écrit:
The Deep Blue at sunset

ImageImage
Hello ^^. This is a fantasy wolf story I had created quite some time ago with a couple of my close friends. Feel free to give me feedback (no insults please) and let me know whether I should continue writing it. Currently, this page is empty. It would be filled with chapters soon when I have the time to write them.
tu parle anglais :o :twisted:

M O O N L E S S
The slender golden wolf broke into a brisk trot, gradually gathering speed as she neared the edge of the cliff. Her paws thundered across the cold stone floor. Those long cream feathered wings extended and with a powerful push of her hind muscles, propelled herself into the air. The cruel chilling wind whipped her muzzle and tore at her feathers.

gladys

Message(s) : 15
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Writers corner