Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 30 Mars 2013 03:36

Hello everyone !

The new design is installed !

So what's new ?
- The upper navigation menu is now organised with icons which links to pages of the site. We hope this layout will be easier for those who uses smartphones and tablets to play.

- The forum has also been modified, et not only visually : it is now composed of two columns, the one on the left side for our french users, and on the right for our international users ! Of course you can participate and post in both :) ! We hope that foreign users will find more easily the parts of the forum dedicated to them :D

- The adoption page has been modified, we hope you will like it ! On each page you will see the different designs of the creatures when they are fully grown.

- The welcome page has been redone entirely and now presents the different species you can adopt. You just need to click on the tracks on the right to change the displayed species. Then, several examples of this species will unfold before your eyes, convenient to do a quick tour ;)

- A new friend approval mechanism has been activated, now you will know when a member wish to add you to his friend list and you will be added only if you approve his request !
To see your friends, go to the user panel (first link on the green bar on top of the forum) and click on "My friends".
This will allow you to quickly access the profile of people with whom you wish to stay in touch and allow you to contact them without having to search in the memberlist, convenient ;)
A little personal message, Calie and I will only accept as friends members of the team or people we know in the "real life", so don't be sad if we decline your friend request, it doesn't mean we don't like you, but we also use this function, and if we have to find the names of the people we often communicate with in the middle of hundreds of other friends we won't manage ;)

- The Destrinos 4 have been updated, I hope you will like them !

- Groups are now clans (it is only a name change for now) ! You can create and manage your clans from the "my creatures" page ;)

If you find any bugs, feel free to tell them in the dedicated parts on the forum so that I can fix them as soon as I can !

Have a nice discovery and good game on Gothicat World !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar FeatherDie » 30 Mars 2013 05:16

Love the new design!!! I can't wait to add all the gothicat friends to my list!!
ImageImageImage I am moving my Gothi-Olympians to my Champions folder! Please send any extra cuddles their way if you can dears!
FeatherDie

Message(s) : 90
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 30 Mars 2013 08:10

I have to say, I'm really confused right now LOLOL but I'm loving the new design so far. I bet I'll get used to it in no time. ^^
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Templado » 30 Mars 2013 13:35

It's sooo awesome :D Thank's Calie and Gabou for all this hard work!!

Templado

Message(s) : 1174
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Kaktus » 30 Mars 2013 13:37

Yay the design is really awesome. I love the colours of the forum. The brown is nice. ^^ And I love the background too, it's calm. ~
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Efellia » 30 Mars 2013 15:20

I totally love the design ! It's all well structured and pretty :) Thank you very much Calie and Gabou for this awesome update :)
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar MaighdeanDubh » 30 Mars 2013 17:43

I am liking the new design^^ Now I can look in the forums and not overwork my brain too much to try and remember French XD
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 31 Mars 2013 03:01

I really like it,thanks! ^^

The new forum organization is a bit confusing at first,but I'm sure I will get used to it in no time.Other than that,the layout looks fantastic and I love the colours :D

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Calie » 01 Avr 2013 20:56

Thank you for your comments ^^
We really hope that the international members will come more often on the forum, the french community si so dynamic and friendly, we hoped that for the other side too !
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Invité » 01 Déc 2013 08:26

Amazing :mrgreen:

Invité