Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Efellia » 11 Avr 2013 00:02

INTRODUCTION :

» What is Gothicat World ?
Gothicat World is a game where you can adopt the creatures living in the magical world of Gothicat. Every month, you can adopt several different species of creatures and collecting them. To complete your collections, a section "trade" has been developed.

THE CREATURES:

» How can I adopt a creature ?
To do this you just need an account! Once your account is created, your page will be created automatically and you will be able to adopt creatures. To do this, choose a species and click on "adopt"!

You can then choose a name for your creature, if it is a male or a female, and even choose their place of birth in the world of Gothicat!

» Can I adopt an infinite number of animals ?
No! We set a limited number of adoptions for each species! Like this, it is more difficult to complete the collections, which makes the game more attractive!

» I missed adoptions of this month, can I still adopt them ?
No! Animals are available on Gothicat World one month only! If you want to get the animals of a previous month, you will get them by trade with other members on the site!

» How do my creatures grow up ?
All alone! You do not need to feed them nor brush them or give them to drink (for now at last ^^) ... Our creatures are doing alone! Just visit them regularly to see how they evolve!

» How long for my creature to grow ?
It varies from one species to another. Each creature has a growth period that webmasters set at the beginning of each month. Typically, the egg hatched around a week and becomes an adult maximum one month after its adoption (but sometimes this is longer).

» My creature… is it a male or a female ?
That's up to you to decide! During your adoption, we let you choose the sex of your creature.

» Can my creature die ?
No! The creatures that you have adopted on Gothicat World are eternal !

» Can I create my own creature ?
No. It is complicated enough to handle fixed creatures each month, add personal creatures would be too hard to handle.

However, you can always open a shop of creatures you have made ​​in the forum and make them available to everyone!

» The families creatures, what is it ?
At the opening of World Gothicat, each species had only one variety of creatures (adults) comes in different colors. Now, each species has 4 different creatures that make up a family (two parents and two small). Your role is to bring together families of creatures you adopt!!

» How to get my creature on my site, blog or signature in a forum ?
First you have to go in "My Creatures" and choose the creature you want to display on your signature / blog / site. Click on the creature and a window opens with informations about your creature, including links to its image!

View the picture in a forum signature :
you must select the entire contents of the box at the bottom of the window, which is entitled: "Use this code to display this creature in a forum for a signature example (BBCode)", and copy everything (by clicking right on the mouse and selecting "copy" or by pressing CTRL and C). Then on the forum, in the space of a signature edition simply paste the code, with the right mouse button and then "paste" or pressing Ctrl and V.

View the picture on a web page or blog :
You must select the entire contents of the box at the top of the window, which is entitled: "Use this code to display this creature in a web page (HTML)", and copy everything (by clicking the right mouse button d ela mouse and selecting "copy" or by pressing CTRL and C). Next, your blog or your website, simply paste the code in the html or php file on your website, where you want to display the image.

USER ACCOUNT :

» Is it free to play in Gothicat World ?
Yes! The game is free, just register and ... enjoy your creatures! In the future, goodies and customs products will be available in the site but does not interfere with the game of adoptions.

» Can I change my password ?
Yes! To do this you must go to the forum Gothicat World, then go to the "User Control Panel" under "Profile" and then click "Edit Account Settings". Or go to you Gamer's Profile by clicking on your avatar in the game site and click on change my password.

» What if I've lost my password ?
Just ask that it be referred to your email address. To do this, simply click on "Forgot your password?" on your Gamer's profile on the site or in the User Control Panel on the forum, a link will be sent to the e-mail address used for registering this account. Follow this link to reset your password.

» Can I change my username ?
No !

» Can I share my account with others ?
Certainly not! Generaly, a password must be kept confidential so if you give your username to anyone, even a friend, and that a problem arises later, we can not be held liable for it.

RULES:

» Can I modify the creatures that I have adopted on the site ?
No, you're not allowed to ! The pictures of the site are the intellectual property of their creator and are copyrighted. Any misuse of official graphics Gothicat World is forbidden and against the rules (this includes the customization of the animals you adopt). You incur banishment from the game if you do not follow these instructions, or even prosecution.

» Can I have multiple accounts ?
No! It is strictly forbidden! The game is not to multiply account for held more creatures and more likely to have the rare creatures.

GENERAL:

» Who are the Administrators Site of Gothicat World ?
Site founder and director Calie is artisits (design web and cretures), the creator of the code and any structure that allows the site to function is Gabou.

» Is it possible to order my own creature ?
For now unfortunately not. It may be possible thereafter, to expand the site and its features, but also in function of time that Calie may spend on it. The only creatures that come out of custom Gothicat World will be Calie’s gifts for members of staff enabling us to operate the site, or the winners of contests in the forum of Gothicat World.

» Where can I contact you in case of problems on the site ?
A contact email is available at the bottom of each page under the heading "contact"! You'll be put in contact with the webmaster of Gothicat World.

» How did you create this site ?
The idea came from an internet game called Chicken Smoothie. Seeing that many people give up the idea of ​​playing on the site because of the language barrier, we decided to create a webseit loosely based on Chicken Smoothie in French.

Code (PHP) of the first version of the site was worked by Gabou drawing on advice provided by the webmaster of Chicken Smoothie. (advice available on their website: http://www.chickensmoothie.com)

The code has been amended many times over the years (and it's still evolving) and is now 90% handmade!
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malwene » 12 Avr 2013 10:30

Thank you for translating the FAQ! I'm sure it will help tons of new members!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Shasenae » 07 Mars 2017 03:36

I have a quick question. its probably the silliest question ever, but is there any way to change the order of the creatures? like, my first set of eggs, from February, I adopted them. but, I didn't have all of them, so I traded for some of them. issue is, the ones I traded for are displayed on the last page, always. they don't show up next to their family. all of my destrinos is between my first three flamiris and the last one I needed to complete the family.
even putting them into clans doesn't help.
as I said, its probably the silliest question ever but i'm obsessive compulsive, so the fact that I have three members of a family separated from one by other creatures is bothering me.
sorry if my rambling is hard to understand.
ImageImageImageImage

Shasenae

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Rostanga » 08 Mars 2017 09:33

Hi Shasenae,

Sadly, at the moment there are no way to sort the creatures inside a clan. They are automaticaly sorted by their birthdate (+ hour of birth).
So you can
- create one clan by specie (put the Minoushas in a clan, the Destrinos in another one, etc...). This is good for the recent creatures, but you'll have more difficulties with the ancient sets ;) so for the first years -2010, 2011, 2012, and perhaps more- you'll must probably create clans for each month for each type of creatures ;)
- try a white trade (exchange a creature against the same creature with the good date/hour of birth)

Hope it helps you again... ^^
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Shasenae » 10 Mars 2017 06:23

Thank you for the info Rostanga :)
I had figured it was not possible after poking around the codes and buttons for a few days after I posted this, so I went ahead and put the idea in the idea box :) (along with some other ideas lol)
ImageImageImageImage

Shasenae

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 17 Jan 2018 23:01

How do I trade with the GO?
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Rostanga » 18 Jan 2018 11:48

Hi Hally, :)

to make a donation to G.O., you can send a PM to the account (here is its profile : memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2239). A member of the staff (probably Eliya, who manages it more particularly) put a creature named with your nickname to trade, and when it's done you can send your trade, only against your reserved creature of course.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Naruto+Hinta » 26 Déc 2018 04:31

Hi I forgot how to make a new clan can you tell me how please? (:
Naruto+Hinta

Message(s) : 17
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Indy26 » 26 Déc 2018 04:36

Naruto+Hinta a écrit:Hi I forgot how to make a new clan can you tell me how please? (:

My creatures >> My clans (the pink button) >> create a clan ♥
Plus active sur Discord que sur le forum, désolée ♥
ImageImage

Mon Topic d'échanges

Indy26

Message(s) : 1810
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Naruto+Hinta » 26 Déc 2018 04:51

Thanks the devise I was using was not working. (:
Naruto+Hinta