Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar yesgonow » 08 Fév 2015 05:09

kathia154 a écrit:
yiskathealp a écrit:Has there been any discussion/thought about other barn animals? ex:cows, chickens, goats, sheep, pigs?(pigs pigs pigs please do pigs?)

Great idea, Sheeps or pigs would make an amazing gothicat creatures.
On the subject: I feel like a new type of monthly adoptables would make a nice addition to the game.

omg yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!! Please do pigs! If you need artists for pigs I know lots! or if you need reference pics I know a pig farmer that does range pigs. They're so stinking cute!!!!!
yesgonow

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar tehuti88 » 09 Avr 2015 08:37

This is not so much an idea for the monthlies as an idea for one of the sets of seasonal creatures that are released around every three months in Creatura (the most recent batch being the Winter 2014 collection, including Winter Chrysalis, et al.).

Something sorely lacking in creatures around here is the color green. Rich, deep, emeraldy foresty green. There are plenty of Flamiris of such a color, but not so much in other pets.

A couple of good examples of the sort of green I'm talking about, though I envision something even more beautiful than these:

Image and Image

But I'd like to see something with more depth and variety of color in the palette. These two are the wrong color (blue), but you can see how there are highlights and lowlights to make the color even richer:

Image and Image
(If anyone has an extra one of these Minoushas, BTW, I'd love you forever if you traded it to me... :oops: )

Another excellent example that actually is green is Image , though I am certainly not advocating stealing Malwene's creature idea, just giving an idea of a nice rich green I'd like to see more of.

Even better would be if the darker green is accented with lighter greens, like in the neck ruff/chest, or on fins/tails, whatever. Think deep forests, trees, undergrowth, ferns, moss, sunlight shining through leaves. (Moss is really the perfect example of green that I'm talking about. Ever notice how moss is deep green, yet it glints and shines brightly in the sun, like metal? That's what I mean!)

Somewhere between Forestine (the green Stoufix above) and Rihannon (the Destrinos) would be an excellent color palette.

Now, when I said not monthlies, I meant instead perhaps one of the seasonal sets of creatures, including the Tohilys, Djaalins, Fleetitwik, and Snotts. A Summer collection would be perfect for such a color. I would adore seeing a Summer collection of brilliant emeraldy foresty mossy green creatures! That's really the only theme/idea, deep beautiful green, and Summer.

I do hope this can be taken into consideration. :oops:
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 09 Avr 2015 21:37

Another example of a beautiful green pet, though it's lighter in color than I was suggesting...perhaps the colors of this pet would work well as the highlights I mentioned earlier.

Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar cat45055 » 17 Nov 2015 21:16

hi i have some ideas

lions- gold, yellow, pink, orange, purple, green, red, blue, brown, black, white.

birds- red,blue,pink,tan,green,orange

dogs- purple,pink,blue,green,yellow,orange,red,brown,tan,gold,silver,black,white,black and white, pink and purple, purple red pink and blue.

tigers-gold,orange,white,yellow,black,brown,tan,pink,purple,red,blue,green.

these are some of my ideas :D

cat45055

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar WinterSerenity » 13 Jan 2016 22:44

Hello
I have a few ideas, hope these are all new. Please forgive me if they aren't. I am a new player so I don't know everything that has already been done.

Geometric art...with bright colors
Coffee drinks...sorry, coffee is my down fall.
Quilts...There are a number of amazing patterns and styles of quilts.
Hidden images...white base with dark silhouetts
Stained Glass
This one will probably sound strange...but here I go...LOL Tractor color theme on the large drafter type of horses...idea behind this is Horse Power. Farmers tend to have favorite types of tractors John Deere, Case, Ford and my favorite Minneapolis Moline. ;)

A mule pet would be neat. Long ears have a number of fans.

Has there ever been a contest were we could print out/copy a blank/unpainted creature and design our own. Then display them here on site. Mods could pick their favorites?
WinterSerenity

Message(s) : 30
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Lethed » 03 Déc 2016 15:20

Hello there! :)
A few random suggestions...

- Continents-themed (one creatura race for each continent)

- Ancient roman and/or ancient greek (not sure if there is already any)

- the Anemoi, the mythical 4 personifications of winds (as horses) -> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemoi

- characters from Arthurian's cycle
Lethed

Message(s) : 18
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shasenae » 10 Mars 2017 02:37

Hello
I love the ideas of coffee and Greek/Roman mythology, and am going to add one more mythology that no one ever thinks about:
Egyptian
not just the ankh's and such, but the white linen against the golden sand, or the palm trees set against the pyramids.
Some of the animals can have black fur with gold bands (like the Egyptian hair styles).
If the animals have wings they can be wildly colored like the wings of Isis or Nephthys, set against a white body.
Some can be patterned like Egyptian animals, the crocodile or the ibis.
Sorry if I got too detailed, I just really love Egyptian things and these are scenes that popped to my mind :D
ImageImageImageImage

Shasenae

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Saby-chan » 15 Sep 2017 15:22

I don't know if there has already been proposed any of these themes,but here are my ideas:
Eve though we cannot have designs of licensed material,that doesn't actually mean that we cannot use the idea of some creatures/miths that can appear in different TV shows,anime,books,etc. like for example,we could add to the designs list that consists of reapers (if there is one) the idea of a Shinigami (God of Death in Japanese mitology) inspired creature, or we could have a matatabi minousha (matatabi is a creature from Japanese mitology that refers to a cat creature demon that has the form of a feline, but has 2 tails) which would be marvelous for the Halloween collection. Also,why not have ninja themed or pirate themed creatures? It would be interesting to see some parrots or creatures that resemble a ninja/pirate with their fur/facial expression/characteristics in one of the future collections. And an idea that would actually go without having to do with the actual Pokemon series, but would satisfy the avid fans who would love some pokemon like creatures, would be designs that would be ripoffs of famous pokemons (like having only 1 or 2 characteristics of that creature to not seem a copy of it,like a stoufix with Pikachu ears or tail).
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Idea box