Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Déc 2016 18:17

Hello!
I participate in the french part of gothicat world on a thematic named "L'encrier thématique" that's Asuna create.

I'm not English but I would to try to write in English (excuse me for the faults)
The goal is to write a text (max 20 pages) from a subject that a person gives in the beginning of the month. This isn't a contest, just a topic for those who wanted to write and to progress.

The subject :
One person give the subject and write into this the constraints and the date when the texts will post. There's only one day we can post the text. Everyone can comment the others texts, but always with gentle and politeness.

The forum rules are right here

There's no inscriptions

Enjoy to write ^^
Spoiler: show
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Déc 2016 18:18

If I have to write...
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Déc 2016 18:19

Archives

The texts of January, 4 2017 :

The subject :
Sheryl a écrit:The subject

Your character was invited on holidays in this place.
You're free to write that you would about this (fantasy, science fiction, detective...)
You can write at the person that you want
I hope you understand me, and don't hesitate if you see falts

The text have to be post on january, the 4 2017

Truffula :
The long day was finally nearly over. As Fen walked down the path, the sun was setting. The path faced nearly due west, and the sun made a glittering path along the water. Its beauty nearly managed to take her mind off her worries.

“This was the right place,” she said aloud. Behind her, a silence, the clattering of hoofs ceased. She looked over her shoulder.

“Are you sure?” Ish asked. “It doesn’t look right to me. What… is that?”

Fen looked where Ish was looking. In the brief moment her head had been turned, a large head had emerged from the water. The creature’s head alone looked bigger than Fen’s whole body.

“I am your host, Sebetsiana,” the creature said out of a mouth that Fen feared could swallow her whole. “Welcome to Perlita.”

Fen dropped her satchel and hid behind her friend. Now her mind really was off her previous worries - and she’d forgotten all about the beauty of the sunset, too, except for how it glittered off the monster’s scales in the vanishing sunlight - nearly dark, and then …. And then!

“There’s no need to be scared,” the giant scaly monster said in a voice that would have sounded kind if it had not been so enormous. “I’m completely friendly.”

“Why are you scaring her so much then?” asked Ish practically. “Just stay in the water so she can get over her fright.”

“I live in the water,” said the sea serpent, “and I never get out of it. I have no wish to be beached and stuck where I won’t even be able to swim. That’s why I offered the free vacation to anyone who would help take care of the place - my staff have gone to visit their families for Christmas and I needed someone to keep an eye on things. You won’t have to do any real work, of course, just the usual tidying up and keeping pests out… watch for local children showing up trying to steal my things while everyone’s away, you know the sort of things housesitters do. And there is one stoufix who stayed - but she’s shy, you might not even see her. If you do - be gentle, she’s more afraid of you than, why, than you are of me!” Laughter echoed as the scaly creature vanished into the darkening water.

As the last rays of the sun shone on the wet walls of the building, Fen and Ish reached the front door. Fen unlocked it with the key she’d been sent, and Ish carried their belongings inside.

“I can’t believe you hid behind me,” Ish teased. “What did you think I could do against someone her size? I’d be no protection at all.”

“I wasn’t afraid,” Fen protested. “I just … didn’t want her to see me looking unfriendly. Hiding to get myself presentable, that’s all.” She shivered all over, shaking herself as though she’d got splashed and were trying to rid herself of the wet. But she was already dry. “Is it cold in here? I’m cold. Is there a fireplace? Let’s set up a fire.”

But there did not seem to be a fireplace. Instead, there were clanking steam radiators that were cold to the touch. Neither of the newcomers could see a way to turn them on - their pipes vanished into the floor or wall and there was no valve or switch to be seen. Ish mused, “Maybe there’s a boiler in the basement? But, there’s not a basement, nevermind, the building’s just on stilts. Maybe there’s a boiler in the attic then?” She looked up and around for trapdoors on the ceiling.

Fen prowled the place, seeing if she could find anything like what Ish was talking about. She did find the kitchen, which was noticeably warmer. It had a wood stove with a fire burning inside. “I wonder who lit that,” she said out loud, not sure if Ish would hear her or not. “Maybe it was that stoufix the sea monster mentioned.”

A small voice said, “Etsi isn’t a sea monster. She’s a tohilys.”

“A what? Who’s that?” Fen asked. She looked around wildly, but didn’t see anyone at all; the kitchen wasn’t that large, and she didn’t see any hiding places either.

Then a tiny fuzzy head peeked over the edge of the cabinet far above her. Two silvery eyes shone down in the dim light of the fire in the wood stove. The creature had a glowing thread curling on its head too… how odd, Fen thought.

“Sebetsiana, the tohilys who owns this house,” the small voice said. “I lit the fire. It’s too cold without it. And too hard to cook.” The eyes and thread of light vanished again, but a faint silvery glow was still visible above the cabinets where the stoufix had apparently made himself a nest.

“You’re right. It is too cold. Can you tell me how to turn the heat on? I was looking for a boiler room, do you know where it is?” Fen asked, but no answer came. She turned to leave, and spotted a cake under a glass dome. It looked delicious. “Can I have some of this cake?”

After a few minutes’ waiting, Fen decided that the stoufix would have told her if she were not allowed to have cake. So she cut two pieces.

“Cake!” Ish was as happy to see it as Fen had been. Ish ate hers in two swallows, while Fen nibbled more slowly. When Fen had finished most of the cake, she gave the last morsel to her friend.

“That was such a good cake,” Ish said. “We should make some dinner soon though, I don’t think cake alone is going to be enough to get me to sleep tonight.” Ish never could sleep on an empty stomach.

Sheryl :
Beach holidays ! I was waiting for that for a long time. The airplane trip had passed without problems. It was an individual jet, who was gone after I got off.

I was here now. A great and beautiful sea was in front of me, and a big forest was behind. I could only smile with this gorgeous landscape. I was taking my luggage to go to the little house. When it was stored I decided to explore the surroundings. A big forest boarded the beach, and my feets followed a little way.

Fastly I was in the forest, with only one company : insects and animals. Was I the only human in this island ?

I stopped me. This idea couldn't be true, right ? The holidays I had won seemed cool, with many people who organized big partys on the beach. Yeah. That wasn't a simple house lost, alone in a gorgeous and wonderful landscape. However...

Suddenly, I remembered. It was written in the registration form thatit had organized a game, and the winners had the opportunity to have fun time. Wait. This meant that I was just at the begining of the contest ? That I hadn't won yet ? That I hadn't pass ? I had to play a game wich I didn't know the rules ?

I wouldn't continue, in this case. I was so afraid. Those tests were for the others, not for me ! I was only eighteen years old and I dislike sport. Except for the dance. And... I didn't like to be alone. After all, there was so many horror movies with a « game ».

"Stop! I yelled, I don't want to continue this game. I want to come back home, please!
"Impossible request" said a metalic voice.
"Why?" I gasped.
"Because the game has already began"
"And... what is it?"
"You have to stay alive for this night."

No way! This meant that... I could die this night. I slapped me. Why did I accept ? I should knew that a spam in my mailbox had nothing so good for me.

I heard a grunt behind me. Slowly, I turn, and a big bear was facing me, its two yellow eyes shining with a glimmer of intelligence. I turned back. My survival instinct helped me, and a few seconds later, I was on the top of a tree. What was going on ? It wasn't so normal.

"Are you so normal?" said a voice, into my head.
I didn't answered. Listenning a voice who talked to you in your head isn't be possible!
"You have to discover many things, little fairy"

The texts of February 4, 2017 :

The subject :
Sheryl a écrit:The subject for February the 4th

You have to write about a swordman or a swordwoman
At the third person of singular
Talking about one of his/her mission

Truffula : "The Evil Plan and How It Was Foiled"
The white Stoufix flourished his foil with a smirk. "One of my missions, is it?" he said, laughing. "You think I have missions to tell you about? Quite an imagination on you."

Image Image Image

The young Destrinos watched bright-eyed. Neither of them spoke, so the Stoufix finally continued. "All right. One thing I did might be a mission, if it was told right, and maybe if you pour me another drink it'll get told right." Dressy filled the Stoufix's glass and Fency drank it down.

"So, years ago, when my skill with this weapon was not as high as it is now, there was a famous Flamiris villain living in Inferno, known as Evil Tower for the long shadow he cast, though he wasn't nearly as tall as any tower you ever heard of." The Destrinos nodded in unison. "He took an idea into his head that he wanted a striped rug, and he kidnapped young Zebul, who has those stripes on his fur, his family was sure that Evil Tower was going to skin young Zebul for his stripy pelt and make him into a rug."

Racer gasped. Dressy told her to shhh. Fency spoke on. "After searching through all of Inferno, I found where Evil Tower was hiding. We fought, he tried to fly away, but my foil went through his wing and pinned him. He was trapped. So in order to get free, he had to tell me where he was keeping the striped Stou. And then I told my friends, they went to find the little fellow, and when he was safe for certain, I pulled my foil free and Evil Tower flew off, not to be heard from again."

Image Image

"Really?" Racer asked. "Not ever?"

"I've seen him," Dressy said. "I swear."

Fency shook his head. "I said never and I meant never. Maybe you saw one of his brothers, but that one, the one who was going to make a rug out of Zabul, was never seen again. And for arguing you can both get out of here! Shoo!" The Stoufix brandished his sharp foil again, and both Destrinos trotted away before he could poke them with it.

Sheryl : "The sword life"
A woman was standing in front of a large plain. The silent was impressive. No bird broke it and the feet of the girl didn't produce any noise. A close face which didn't reflect any emotion was the mask of the woman. There was nobody near her but she stayed on her guards.
Suddenly a giant fire rose. The woman didn't move. Impassible, she stood like a statue. The fire tried to scare her, but it gave up. The fire went as suddenly as it had appeared. An arrow whistled. The woman jumped into the air. Her ennemy had emerged. A tall man with brown short hair and blue eyes. The green eyes of the woman shined for a while in sparkling of anger. The man didn't see anything. The sword came to life. The adversary had no chance. As suddenly as the fight had begun, it stopped. A body fell on the floor. The man, his eyes closed, was dead.

Limanda woke up bathed in sweat. Always the same dream. Her first battle when she had to kill her ancient mentor because he was planning to break the peace of the world. She didn't want to be like this, like a woman who had no emotion. She wanted to have a heart, to live like the others, without a sword which could kill people. Why did she have to do that? Where was her destiny? As soon as she was able to walk, she had been trained to being a swordwoman, to kill. Only because of her particularity. When she was born, a strange tatoo stood out on her neck. This meant that she was a promise for her nation, an Elite who could defend the world. A sad smile appeared on her face. She had to be strong! She put on her mask again for this day. Her white long hair was tied into a braid. A new day had begun, she had ennemys to kill.

A new day, new battles, killing again. She fell on her bed. When could she stop it? She was thinking. Considering how to escape from her destiny. If she tried to escape, she knew they could find her. Because she was the assurance of their existences. A simple bird locked up in a golden cage.

The texts of March, 4 2017

The subject :
The subject : given by Trufula
For March, the fourth.
Let's write a story about someone who gets lost, and about something they find. And a place, here!

Truffula :
New story "Wondergarden":

Aenor lived in a burrow with her family, near the border of Gaiara and Sandisia. For a few months she'd been having a recurring dream.

She wandered in the dream through a mysterious maze garden. There was a treasure at its center, she knew - in the dream - though when she woke, she had no idea what the treasure was or why she was looking for it every night.

But it felt, somehow, like the garden really existed. She thought it was nearby, too, somewhere just beyond her family's burrow, or their neighbor's if she were to go looking.

Her mother didn't like the idea of letting her daughter go exploring too far, though. There were dangerous creatures about. A young Lipicus would not be safe.

Determined to find the dream place, Aenor didn't listen to her mother, and went sneaking out of the burrow to search for it. She went down the hill and up the next hill.

She crept into a stand of trees, listening to the song of a Fleetiwik. The young Lipicus closed her eyes and was transported by the melody. When she opened her eyes again, the stand of trees looked different to her. There were the same trees, but each was fresher, more vivid, than it had seemed before.

She went down the hill again and up the next. Every place she went now had this up close, bright aura that before she had only seen in the dream garden. After what seemed like hours, she crested a hill and came out of the wood on its top, to a view of a beautiful valley.

And she could see, below her in the little valley, the garden she'd dreamed of! Aenor raced, in the run-hop gait of her kind, to the entrance. It was an arch made entirely of plants, two trees growing side by side with a flowering vine growing up one tree and onto the other as the top of the arch.

Aenor shivered with excitement as she passed through the archway and was there, in the place she'd dreamed of so many, many times. She bounded from one beautiful plant to another, all of them extraordinary, even the ones she recognized from her mother's garden and the field near the neighbors' burrows.

And there were many plants she did not recognize. There were flowers that glowed with light, and plants with bright pink spiky leaves, and towering succulents with spiky tips to each leaf. There were dark, full blooms with white dust in their centers that she instinctively knew to keep her distance from. And such a profusion and variety that she was distracted and soon, lost in the garden maze.

Aenor began to be worried. What if she could not find her way out? She hopped along, looking for something that resembled the arch through which she'd entered, or the paths she saw when she'd first found her way into the garden.

But instead, she came across a new sight. A small wooden chest sat on a table, that also held the first food she'd seen since she entered the garden. A small table, with a vase on it with cut flowers that were still fresh, and a pastry, and a bowl of water... whose breakfast was this, she wondered.

But her curiosity led her to the chest. She did not feel especially hungry, but she had to see what was inside. She opened it, and a gleam met her eye. Nestled in velvet was a shining star gem of gold quartz. It had the glow of that special stone that comes from mines in far Aydo'h, polished and its shine brought out.

She picked up the gem and suddenly felt dizzy. In the distance, but seeming to grow closer, she heard the song of a Fleetiwik. Aenor curled the gem tightly in her paw and struggled to keep her balance.

She felt as though she were fainting, and opened her eyes. And no longer was she in the dream garden at all... she was in the stand of trees that stood on the hill next to the hill that held her own family's burrow. The Fleetiwik who lived there was still singing its song, the one she'd heard as she set out on her exploration.

Had she fallen asleep here and dreamed the whole thing? But no, that was impossible - because there curled in her paw, smooth, warm and round, was the treasure from the chest at the heart of the garden: the gold star quartz.

Sheryl :
A huge park was standing in front of her. She was hesitant and her feet didn't know where they had to go. The moonlight gave her a ghost aspect with her long blond hair. The body of the girl was moving right and left, like a counterbalance. The light of the moon led the way, composed with little white rocks. Near the way were the trees. Dark, high and green, they didn't seem friendly with the visitors. Sometimes the girl saw a little yellow eye. But she was courageous and she continued. She had to arrive at her goal.

After one long exhausting hour, the girl stopped. In front of her stood a big fountain, circled by beautiful flowers which reflected the moonlight. A little bench seemed to be looking at this strange spectacle. A man was here. She felt a chill going down her spine. He was here. Slowly she approached this shadow. The moment she was waiting for a while was in front of her. She had to take her chance!

“Excuse me” she said. Her voice shacked. “Do you remember?”
She could see his eyes. Two glittering green balls.
“How can I forget?” he smiled. “You're my beautiful butterfly. Without you my life doesn't have any sense.”
“Then, why?”
“Why did I leave you?”
“Yes” she answered. This was heavy in her hart. She wanted to know the reason why he abandoned her. And why he was here today. She only received one letter which said she could have explications in this park. And this was now what she wanted.

The green eyes of the man lost into the sky. The moment of the explications was here. He couldn't escape that.

“Two years ago, I was with you and my love hadn't any limit. When I was far from you I wanted to go back home, and when I was close to you I wanted to take you in my arms for my entire life. Those feelings frightened me. You attracted me like a flower attracts a butterfly. That's the reason why, one day, I left. Far from you. In a place where you couldn't attract me. I tried to ignore you, those feelings, your memories which are here at any moment into my head and my heart. That's the reason why I'm here today. I have understood my feelings. It was that we can call “Love”. I know that I should have known that before, I know that I hurt you and I beg your pardon. I was an idiot. Please accept this words, Leila.” At this moment the arms of his girlfriend hugged him.
“You're so stupid! But I love you” She was crying, but there weren't tears of sadness, there were tears of happiness.

She had found again the man that counted the most in her life.

Nin :
''Hey ! Wait for me !''
I was running after him. My long dress and the heels of my shoes made running difficult. I finally decided to stop to put my shoes off but when I look up again he was definitely gone... And I was definitively lost.
''Well, at least it’s not raining and I’m in a beautiful place.''
Indeed, this place was really beautiful and calm. Nobody was around, no ladies giggling nor lords smoking. Just me. In front of a flower bed. It was gorgeous with red and white flowers all over. There was even some benches around.

I decided to sit on one of them with my shoes still in my hand. Right in front of the flowers and I let my thoughts derive while looking at them, my head in my hand.

I went back to reality when someone told me something. I repllied with a very smart ‘what ?’. he just laughed and repeated himself :
''I asked if your shoes where really that incomfortable.''
I stayed frozen before answering.
''No. No they’re not. I just... forgot to put them back on.''
I smiled at my idiocy. He smiled back and sat next to me.

We talked for what could be hours but seemed like seconds to me until my sister arrived. I turned to face her.
''Nina, what are you doing here ? Hellen came home long ago.''
''I was talking with... ''
I stopped talking when I turned to look back at the stranger and saw he was gone. Instead there was a necklace with a white butterfly in a red stone. I took it and turned back to my sister.
''Nevermind. I was just lost in my thoughts and you know how I am.''
She sighed and turned around gesturing me to follow her.
I did it and looked at the place I was one last time.

There was no trace of him, the Stranger...

The texts of April 4, 2017

The subject :
Subject

For April, the 4th 2017
Your character is an animal with magical abilities. It have a problem and is trying to resolve it

Truffula :
Aluette had reached Elonia and, using her wings to glide, was flitting from one sky island to the next when the rain began. She shook, spraying droplets from her fur all about her, and watched admiringly as a rainbow arched overhead.

Suddenly, a school of fish swam into view.

"I have a terrible problem!" The speaker was a green fish with pink spots, floating near Aluette's ear.

"Is it..." Aluette guessed, "that you've lost the water you were swimming in?"

A yellow fish nearby laughed, bubbles popping out of its mouth.

"No," said the green fish, "I've got a power, you see.. the power to make my whole school swim in the air as well as the water. So that isn't the problem... but the problem is, we swam all the way up here and we can't remember the way back to Aquahana."

"And there's a big party there starting very soon, we don't want to miss it," the yellow fish added.

"You are in luck," Aluette said. "I know how to get to Aquahana. But it's a long flight. You might still miss the party. You'll need to fly east until you're out of the clouds, and then turn south..." she gave all the details she knew, finally finishing up with "Did you get all that?"

"Not any of it," the fish said sadly. "I have a terrible memory. Did it start with going south? Or was that after going out of the clouds? I'm so confused..."

"I have an idea. We could have a party here!" Aluette sounded enthusiastic. "Since there's not time to get home for the other party, why not stay here in Elonia for a while and party with me?"

So the fish all had a party with Aluette, then she flew with them to Aquahana so they could get home. When they all arrived in Aquahana, of course they had another party there. All in all the flying Lunaris was exhausted when she finally got home.

Nin :
I was looking for my little sister throught the woods. I was running full speed while calling her name.
‘’Moonray ! Moonray ! Where are you ? Moonray !’’
I slowed down a bit, mumbling.
‘’The elder will have my head if I don’t find her.’’

I finally stopped in a glade, panting, really tired. I was trying to smell Moonray when two wolfs of the Shadow Tribe arrived in front of me. I stepped back until my tail touched someone. I turned around to face the newcomer. It was Shadowlurker, a black wolf I’ve known for years and who always picked on me. I growled.
‘’What are you doing here, Shadow ?’’
He laughed a bit before replying.
‘’Ow come on, little wolfie. I should be the one to ask that question, no, Leaf ?’’
He came closer before starting to make a circle around me. I could feel his magic building. In fact, he had the ability to make people obey him.

I felt the hairs of my spine stand straight as he maked his magic operate on me. He faced me again before speaking again.
‘’Now, now... Will you tell me why you’re here and what are you doing ?’’
‘’I... I was... just...’’
I was trying very hard to not tell him a thing. He thought I will speak no matter what and release a bit his magic. I took my chance.
‘’I was just... going to... tell you to...’’
‘’Yes, sweetie ?’’
‘’To... GO F**K YOURSELF !!’’
I took advantage of his surprise and jumped over him, using my own power to jump again in the air and ran away. He sent his sidekicks after me. One was able of running at super high speed. He was just meters away from me when an invisible wall stopped him. I abruptly stopped by slipping.

My little sister was here, her eyes bright. She had a powerful aura surrounding her. Shadowlurker soon arrived after the two other wolfs. He silently swore before talking louder.
’’I see that you’ve found someone to help you, little Leaf. I guess I’ll leave then. Until next time sweetheart.’’
I saw him turning around and going away.

I then turned to face my sister which smiled to me and came closer.
‘’Hello big sis. How’re you doing ?’’
I sighed.
‘’Moonray, why did you ran away ? Again.’’
‘’You know I don’t want to study all day long.’’ she pouted.
‘’But you have to listen to the elders. They do what they do for your futur. And when you flee it’s me they come to bother.’’
‘’But, sister...’’
‘’And I’m worried about you too. What will I do if you die ?’’
‘’I... I never thought about that. I-I’m sorry Leafheart. I promise I will listen to what the elders say by now.’’
‘’It’s okay Moony. Just tell me where you’re going next time, alright ?’’
‘’Yes sister.’’ she smiled to me and begun to went back to our home.

I followed after her. Happy that I finally found her.

Sheryl :
A little creature was waiting. It has been a while since it has begun to wait. Waiting for why? Nobody knew, just like the creature. It was looking at the sky. Dark clouds were presents and were spreading rain. But this water didn't touch the creature. It didn't have any place to protect, but a light aura surrounded it. Its white hair and blue eyes weren't wet. The forest around it didn't have the same luck. Trees were shacking by a violent wind, they were hit by thunder. In the landscape, it was the end of the world. Only the creature was safe. But it didn't knew anything. The little horse was just waiting for his destiny.

Suddenly, all disappeared. The landscape, the floor, the sky. Just the creature subsist. At this moment, it moved. It was in a dark world, flying on the Neverland. The horse knew. It had to fight to the safety of the planet. A little voice into its heart was guiding it. Yellow eyes spone in the dark and the creature was ready. Ready to fight, ready to save the world. A light sword appeared. It took it and the battle began. A monstruous fight with screams of pain. At the end, the darkness disappeared. The faltering creature was falling in unawareness. Before, it remembered. All its life was this fight, the eternal oblivion. The eternal meantime. Eternal savior of the world.

The texts of May 4, 2017

The subject :
For may the 4th, 2017
Your character is exploring a cave and accidently wake up an old mystical creature. What is happening next is up to your imagination
[spoiler]Image

Nin :
[spoiler]The spirit was chained in the dark temple...

"Please, help me."

But I freed him and faced the consequences of my acts.

"This demon killed thousands of us!"
"I had no choice. They wouldn't listen to me."

Nobody listened to the little stranger who freed the 'demon'.

"He only defended himself!"
"You have the choice. Kill him or be killed."

And when I finally made my decision, I knew I would have to face the result of it.
Bad or Good

[/spoiler]

Sheryl :
A little girl was crying, alone in a big forest. The big trees near the little child were trying to hide her by extending their branch, but she didn't care. She have to express her broken heart. Even if it found her. Her reason of living was gone, she wanted to die. Around her were lying her parents. Dead. A bloodstain in their tee-shirts. Suddenly she stopped. The silence came back. It was a frightening silence, the one which didn't announce happiness. A last scream broke the silence of the forest.

After that, the forest woke up. The birds were singing, the rabbits were jumping, the wolfs began to hunt. But all the inhabitants of this forest were anxious. The trees were shivering despite the sun heating them. All the nature was afraid and ready to hide at any moment. Curiously, few animals come to see what has happenned but they didn't see anything. At the place who was standing the little girl, all has disappeared. Only blood was staying on the floor.

A few kilometers away, the little child was shaking. Her blue eyes were paniqued and her blond hair was standing on end. In front of her there was a beautiful cave with topaze in the ceiling, which made sparkling every piece of the big place. For an instant, it relaxed her. The monster was gone, she had no reason to be afraid. Her parents didn't woke up an ill monster which can destroy the earth, and she wasn't its next victim. An other theory went to her spirit. Of course ! She was in a dream, lying in her bed in her bedroom. She pinched her arm, and all her hopes flew far away. She was in front of the truth. She was going to die. The earth condemn to the destruction.

She curled up in fetal position when she heard its grunt. Tears appeared in her eyes, and she didn't try to hide it. When she raised her head, she saw it. Another time. The last time. Its eyes were blue, like hers, but they were cold, and his body was covered with shining rocks. Its long legs were touching the floor with grace and its arms were carrying a sword. The creature she had in front of her was a Jeweldragon, and it is the one her parents had summoned.

Why are you doing this ? She whispered.
Because all humans are weak, and being summoned by one of them is an insult against my species.
With those words, the creature tooked the sword and touched the little girl. It immobilized it movement. The blue eyes of the little girl were sparkling when a violet blood touched the floor.
Who are you, little girl ?

The texts of June 4, 2017

The subject :
For June the 4th, 2017
Your character is a fruit or a vegetable. Tell its life ^^

Sheryl :
My name? What it is? I don't remember. Who're my parents? I don't remember. I feel like all my mind is flying far away. What's the problem with me? Why am I feeling like I'm hurt?

Stop, stop stop. Don't panic, me. Control yourself. I know you can. Take an analysis of the situation. You're in the dark, and you didn' feel anythnig. I can't. I know I have to keep calm, but I can't. I have this impression that I have lost a part of me. What happens to me?

An hottest wave. This is what I feel. I manage to feel something! But it is'nt pleasant. I think like I am burning.

An other sensation! Now I want to cry, to yell, to scream. My boddy is weaken. I don't want to finish craquelling.

Now I remember. Finally, it isn't a good thing to remember. My skin isn't here. They have take it off when they took me apart, far of my friends. I was with other vegetables, in a table. I was discussing with us when the tragedy began. One by one, they were removing our skin, and now I'm here. I don't know what's going to happen to me, but the apparatus in front of my head is frightening.
''Blender'' a carrot whisper.

I think my long life of potatoe is achieving now, but this is for a new beginning as a potage.

Truffula :
I was born from the inside of a fruit. You can't believe it? Seems strange a Flamiris like me to be born in a fruit, right? But I was. The tree grew a sweet fruit on a single branch, and it looked like an apricot, or maybe a drupe. Inside I was slowly growing.

The wonderful things about the inside of a fruit can't all be told to one who has never been there, but this one can: the quality of the light is different there than anywhere else. Sunlight filters through the fruit's flesh and glows with warmth and sweetness. Moonlight is dimmed to barely visible, but its milky glow can be seen with dark-adapted eyes through the fruit, like a pearl deep under the water.

I lived there curled up as the nucleus of the tree's only child, until one day a flying creature landed on the branch from which my fruit hung. That creature pecked until it was able to fly off with the fruit, holding the stem in its beak, carrying the fruit, and me within, to its nest.

It may have sensed me inside. It lay my fruit next to its eggs and sat on us all, warming us with its body, until each of us - me included - hatched. Though my nest-mates had feathers and I had scales, we were all a family for a time, and the creature who had taken me from the tree fed me as if I were its own.

All too soon, though, my siblings learned to fly, but my wings did not grow as fast as theirs had. They flew off and left me, still unable to fly, behind... my wings are there, but so tiny they can't lift me off the ground. My wish is that someday my wings grow large and strong. Then I will fly off in search of all my family - the creatures whose nest I lived in, and the tree who first bore me too.

The texts of July 4, 2017

The subject (given by Truffula):
For July the 4th, 2017
Write about a revolution. (Because it's USA independence day)

It can be any kind of revolution - one that is a war, or one that is inside a single creature changing its life. Or even the world turning and revolving if you like :)

Sheryl :
She was looking forward. Far away those blood stain. After those body layed in the floor. She was watching the sky, her only friend. It was the only one wich can help her to keep her calm, to go ahead. A slight breeze whispered in her ear that she had made the right choice but the landscape in front of her showed her the opposite. Was it really good to lead them for that result?

A sunbeam came to calm her. She felt a weight go away her shoulders. After a last look at this desesperate landscape, she went. A few feets mater a crowd was waiting for her. A smile grown in her face. She wasn't alone, she have friends and family who helped her.

“How was it?” ask a child, a warm smile in his face.
“They have lost, but” she was hesitating. Did she have to say the sad truth?
“Dad is dead?” whispered the little boy.
“Yes, I'm sorry. I'm the only one who survive.”

An atonishing silence was following her words.
“How did you manage to survive, traitor?” shout an angry voice. She recognised her best friend's voice.
“You're the one who lead this revolution! If only we haven't listen you.” cried a woman.
“We're free now, but it has cost so much price. We don't want more freedom. Give us the lifes of those who perish.” said an other one.

She didn't knew what to do. After all, they didn't like her. They're not happy than they have found the freedom? All was her fault. The sun was not helping her to keep her calm, he was on the crowd side. The sky was dark, he hadn't any words to say.

“If only you haven't exist!” shout her lover.
“You're an abomination of the human nation. You have to die.”
Tears were overflowing her eyes. After all she did for them, this was their answer. The blood sky was gone and a blue sky replace it. She didn't ear any sound of battle.

A last sunbeam keep place on her shouder. It calmin her down and she understanded. The crowd wanted her for the revolution. But now that the freedom was found, the War didn't have any place in their lives. She hadn't any places in their lives. Because she was the War. With this last sunbeam, the War disappeared, leaving the crowd crying their deaths and constructed their new lifes.

She continued to watch them in a blood cloud. If they wanted her, she was here. If they didn't wanted her, she went. But take care, the War is closer than we believe it.

The texts of August 4, 2017

Subject :
For August the 4th, 2017 :
A fantasy creature ask your character to help her. How will do your character for the sake of the creature?

Texts not available now
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Déc 2016 18:21

The actually subject : (for August, the 4th 2017)

A fantasy creature ask your character to help her. How will do your character for the sake of the creature?

ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Déc 2016 18:28

The subject for january, the 4th 2017

Your character was invited on holidays in this place.
You're free to write that you would about this (fantasy, science fiction, detective...)
You can write at the person that you want
I hope you understand me, and don't hesitate if you see falts

The text have to be post on january, the 4 2017
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Truffula » 14 Déc 2016 03:47

It's a very interesting idea, Sheryl.

If I understand right, you want a story written about a holiday in the scene shown in your picture - and it should be posted on January 4th, right?

And then the next month would be another story suggestion and post it on Feb 4? And so on.
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 14 Déc 2016 11:56

Welcome Truffula ^^
You have written exactly what I meant.
I'm happy to see that you're interested :D
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Truffula » 04 Jan 2017 02:42

I started on my story, but I didn't finish it... how about another month?

Here's what I wrote so far:

:arrow:

The long day was finally nearly over. As Fen walked down the path, the sun was setting. The path faced nearly due west, and the sun made a glittering path along the water. Its beauty nearly managed to take her mind off her worries.

“This was the right place,” she said aloud. Behind her, a silence, the clattering of hoofs ceased. She looked over her shoulder.

“Are you sure?” Ish asked. “It doesn’t look right to me. What… is that?”

Fen looked where Ish was looking. In the brief moment her head had been turned, a large head had emerged from the water. The creature’s head alone looked bigger than Fen’s whole body.

“I am your host, Sebetsiana,” the creature said out of a mouth that Fen feared could swallow her whole. “Welcome to Perlita.”

Fen dropped her satchel and hid behind her friend. Now her mind really was off her previous worries - and she’d forgotten all about the beauty of the sunset, too, except for how it glittered off the monster’s scales in the vanishing sunlight - nearly dark, and then …. And then!

“There’s no need to be scared,” the giant scaly monster said in a voice that would have sounded kind if it had not been so enormous. “I’m completely friendly.”

“Why are you scaring her so much then?” asked Ish practically. “Just stay in the water so she can get over her fright.”

“I live in the water,” said the sea serpent, “and I never get out of it. I have no wish to be beached and stuck where I won’t even be able to swim. That’s why I offered the free vacation to anyone who would help take care of the place - my staff have gone to visit their families for Christmas and I needed someone to keep an eye on things. You won’t have to do any real work, of course, just the usual tidying up and keeping pests out… watch for local children showing up trying to steal my things while everyone’s away, you know the sort of things housesitters do. And there is one stoufix who stayed - but she’s shy, you might not even see her. If you do - be gentle, she’s more afraid of you than, why, than you are of me!” Laughter echoed as the scaly creature vanished into the darkening water.

As the last rays of the sun shone on the wet walls of the building, Fen and Ish reached the front door. Fen unlocked it with the key she’d been sent, and Ish carried their belongings inside.

“I can’t believe you hid behind me,” Ish teased. “What did you think I could do against someone her size? I’d be no protection at all.”

“I wasn’t afraid,” Fen protested. “I just … didn’t want her to see me looking unfriendly. Hiding to get myself presentable, that’s all.” She shivered all over, shaking herself as though she’d got splashed and were trying to rid herself of the wet. But she was already dry. “Is it cold in here? I’m cold. Is there a fireplace? Let’s set up a fire.”

But there did not seem to be a fireplace. Instead, there were clanking steam radiators that were cold to the touch. Neither of the newcomers could see a way to turn them on - their pipes vanished into the floor or wall and there was no valve or switch to be seen. Ish mused, “Maybe there’s a boiler in the basement? But, there’s not a basement, nevermind, the building’s just on stilts. Maybe there’s a boiler in the attic then?” She looked up and around for trapdoors on the ceiling.

Fen prowled the place, seeing if she could find anything like what Ish was talking about. She did find the kitchen, which was noticeably warmer. It had a wood stove with a fire burning inside. “I wonder who lit that,” she said out loud, not sure if Ish would hear her or not. “Maybe it was that stoufix the sea monster mentioned.”

A small voice said, “Etsi isn’t a sea monster. She’s a tohilys.”

“A what? Who’s that?” Fen asked. She looked around wildly, but didn’t see anyone at all; the kitchen wasn’t that large, and she didn’t see any hiding places either.

Then a tiny fuzzy head peeked over the edge of the cabinet far above her. Two silvery eyes shone down in the dim light of the fire in the wood stove. The creature had a glowing thread curling on its head too… how odd, Fen thought.

“Sebetsiana, the tohilys who owns this house,” the small voice said. “I lit the fire. It’s too cold without it. And too hard to cook.” The eyes and thread of light vanished again, but a faint silvery glow was still visible above the cabinets where the stoufix had apparently made himself a nest.

“You’re right. It is too cold. Can you tell me how to turn the heat on? I was looking for a boiler room, do you know where it is?” Fen asked, but no answer came. She turned to leave, and spotted a cake under a glass dome. It looked delicious. “Can I have some of this cake?”

After a few minutes’ waiting, Fen decided that the stoufix would have told her if she were not allowed to have cake. So she cut two pieces.

“Cake!” Ish was as happy to see it as Fen had been. Ish ate hers in two swallows, while Fen nibbled more slowly. When Fen had finished most of the cake, she gave the last morsel to her friend.

“That was such a good cake,” Ish said. “We should make some dinner soon though, I don’t think cake alone is going to be enough to get me to sleep tonight.” Ish never could sleep on an empty stomach.
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Jan 2017 17:57

Hello!
I publish my text wich isn't finish.
Truffula, you have an idea for the next month? Or you want that I create a new subject?
If anyone who hasn't write want to, it's not so late, the limit time was this night :) and if you have an dea of subject, don't hesitate.

Beach holidays ! I was waiting for that for a long time. The airplane trip had passed without problems. It was an individual jet, who was gone after I got off.

I was here now. A great and beautiful sea was in front of me, and a big forest was behind. I could only smile with this gorgeous landscape. I was taking my luggage to go to the little house. When it was stored I decided to explore the surroundings. A big forest boarded the beach, and my feets followed a little way.

Fastly I was in the forest, with only one company : insects and animals. Was I the only human in this island ?

I stopped me. This idea couldn't be true, right ? The holidays I had won seemed cool, with many people who organized big partys on the beach. Yeah. That wasn't a simple house lost, alone in a gorgeous and wonderful landscape. However...

Suddenly, I remembered. It was written in the registration form thatit had organized a game, and the winners had the opportunity to have fun time. Wait. This meant that I was just at the begining of the contest ? That I hadn't won yet ? That I hadn't pass ? I had to play a game wich I didn't know the rules ?

I wouldn't continue, in this case. I was so afraid. Those tests were for the others, not for me ! I was only eighteen years old and I dislike sport. Except for the dance. And... I didn't like to be alone. After all, there was so many horror movies with a « game ».

"Stop! I yelled, I don't want to continue this game. I want to come back home, please!
"Impossible request" said a metalic voice.
"Why?" I gasped.
"Because the game has already began"
"And... what is it?"
"You have to stay alive for this night."

No way! This meant that... I could die this night. I slapped me. Why did I accept ? I should knew that a spam in my mailbox had nothing so good for me.

I heard a grunt behind me. Slowly, I turn, and a big bear was facing me, its two yellow eyes shining with a glimmer of intelligence. I turned back. My survival instinct helped me, and a few seconds later, I was on the top of a tree. What was going on ? It wasn't so normal.

"Are you so normal?" said a voice, into my head.
I didn't answered. Listenning a voice who talked to you in your head isn't be possible!
"You have to discover many things, little fairy"

EDIT : Truffula, I have read your text. That's a funny text with gothicat world creatures. And it was a big surprise in the beginning of the text :lol:
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Jan 2017 21:47

The subject for February the 4th

You have to write about a swordman or a swordwoman
At the third person of singular