Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Truffula » 04 Fév 2017 04:23

Feb 4 story, "The Evil Plan and How It Was Foiled"

Spoiler: show
The white Stoufix flourished his foil with a smirk. "One of my missions, is it?" he said, laughing. "You think I have missions to tell you about? Quite an imagination on you."

Image Image Image

The young Destrinos watched bright-eyed. Neither of them spoke, so the Stoufix finally continued. "All right. One thing I did might be a mission, if it was told right, and maybe if you pour me another drink it'll get told right." Dressy filled the Stoufix's glass and Fency drank it down.

"So, years ago, when my skill with this weapon was not as high as it is now, there was a famous Flamiris villain living in Inferno, known as Evil Tower for the long shadow he cast, though he wasn't nearly as tall as any tower you ever heard of." The Destrinos nodded in unison. "He took an idea into his head that he wanted a striped rug, and he kidnapped young Zebul, who has those stripes on his fur, his family was sure that Evil Tower was going to skin young Zebul for his stripy pelt and make him into a rug."

Racer gasped. Dressy told her to shhh. Fency spoke on. "After searching through all of Inferno, I found where Evil Tower was hiding. We fought, he tried to fly away, but my foil went through his wing and pinned him. He was trapped. So in order to get free, he had to tell me where he was keeping the striped Stou. And then I told my friends, they went to find the little fellow, and when he was safe for certain, I pulled my foil free and Evil Tower flew off, not to be heard from again."

Image Image

"Really?" Racer asked. "Not ever?"

"I've seen him," Dressy said. "I swear."

Fency shook his head. "I said never and I meant never. Maybe you saw one of his brothers, but that one, the one who was going to make a rug out of Zabul, was never seen again. And for arguing you can both get out of here! Shoo!" The Stoufix brandished his sharp foil again, and both Destrinos trotted away before he could poke them with it.

My suggestion for next month: Let's write a story about someone who gets lost, and about something they find. And a place, here:

Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Fév 2017 15:27

Hello! Here is my story. " The sword life"
A woman was standing in front of a large plain. The silent was impressive. No bird broke it and the feet of the girl didn't produce any noise. A close face which didn't reflect any emotion was the mask of the woman. There was nobody near her but she stayed on her guards.
Suddenly a giant fire rose. The woman didn't move. Impassible, she stood like a statue. The fire tried to scare her, but it gave up. The fire went as suddenly as it had appeared. An arrow whistled. The woman jumped into the air. Her ennemy had emerged. A tall man with brown short hair and blue eyes. The green eyes of the woman shined for a while in sparkling of anger. The man didn't see anything. The sword came to life. The adversary had no chance. As suddenly as the fight had begun, it stopped. A body fell on the floor. The man, his eyes closed, was dead.

Limanda woke up bathed in sweat. Always the same dream. Her first battle when she had to kill her ancient mentor because he was planning to break the peace of the world. She didn't want to be like this, like a woman who had no emotion. She wanted to have a heart, to live like the others, without a sword which could kill people. Why did she have to do that? Where was her destiny? As soon as she was able to walk, she had been trained to being a swordwoman, to kill. Only because of her particularity. When she was born, a strange tatoo stood out on her neck. This meant that she was a promise for her nation, an Elite who could defend the world. A sad smile appeared on her face. She had to be strong! She put on her mask again for this day. Her white long hair was tied into a braid. A new day had begun, she had ennemys to kill.

A new day, new battles, killing again. She fell on her bed. When could she stop it? She was thinking. Considering how to escape from her destiny. If she tried to escape, she knew they could find her. Because she was the assurance of their existences. A simple bird locked up in a golden cage.

Thank you Truffula for the new theme. It seems very interesting ^^
Your story was interesting and funny, because of this interaction betwin the characters :)
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Fév 2017 15:39

The next subject : given by Trufula
For March, the fourth.
Let's write a story about someone who gets lost, and about something they find. And a place, here!
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Truffula » 04 Fév 2017 15:42

I like your story, Sheryl. Your swordswoman seems sad and brave.
Truffula

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Truffula » 04 Mars 2017 17:22

New story "Wondergarden":

Aenor lived in a burrow with her family, near the border of Gaiara and Sandisia. For a few months she'd been having a recurring dream.

She wandered in the dream through a mysterious maze garden. There was a treasure at its center, she knew - in the dream - though when she woke, she had no idea what the treasure was or why she was looking for it every night.

But it felt, somehow, like the garden really existed. She thought it was nearby, too, somewhere just beyond her family's burrow, or their neighbor's if she were to go looking.

Her mother didn't like the idea of letting her daughter go exploring too far, though. There were dangerous creatures about. A young Lipicus would not be safe.

Determined to find the dream place, Aenor didn't listen to her mother, and went sneaking out of the burrow to search for it. She went down the hill and up the next hill.

She crept into a stand of trees, listening to the song of a Fleetiwik. The young Lipicus closed her eyes and was transported by the melody. When she opened her eyes again, the stand of trees looked different to her. There were the same trees, but each was fresher, more vivid, than it had seemed before.

She went down the hill again and up the next. Every place she went now had this up close, bright aura that before she had only seen in the dream garden. After what seemed like hours, she crested a hill and came out of the wood on its top, to a view of a beautiful valley.

And she could see, below her in the little valley, the garden she'd dreamed of! Aenor raced, in the run-hop gait of her kind, to the entrance. It was an arch made entirely of plants, two trees growing side by side with a flowering vine growing up one tree and onto the other as the top of the arch.

Aenor shivered with excitement as she passed through the archway and was there, in the place she'd dreamed of so many, many times. She bounded from one beautiful plant to another, all of them extraordinary, even the ones she recognized from her mother's garden and the field near the neighbors' burrows.

And there were many plants she did not recognize. There were flowers that glowed with light, and plants with bright pink spiky leaves, and towering succulents with spiky tips to each leaf. There were dark, full blooms with white dust in their centers that she instinctively knew to keep her distance from. And such a profusion and variety that she was distracted and soon, lost in the garden maze.

Aenor began to be worried. What if she could not find her way out? She hopped along, looking for something that resembled the arch through which she'd entered, or the paths she saw when she'd first found her way into the garden.

But instead, she came across a new sight. A small wooden chest sat on a table, that also held the first food she'd seen since she entered the garden. A small table, with a vase on it with cut flowers that were still fresh, and a pastry, and a bowl of water... whose breakfast was this, she wondered.

But her curiosity led her to the chest. She did not feel especially hungry, but she had to see what was inside. She opened it, and a gleam met her eye. Nestled in velvet was a shining star gem of gold quartz. It had the glow of that special stone that comes from mines in far Aydo'h, polished and its shine brought out.

She picked up the gem and suddenly felt dizzy. In the distance, but seeming to grow closer, she heard the song of a Fleetiwik. Aenor curled the gem tightly in her paw and struggled to keep her balance.

She felt as though she were fainting, and opened her eyes. And no longer was she in the dream garden at all... she was in the stand of trees that stood on the hill next to the hill that held her own family's burrow. The Fleetiwik who lived there was still singing its song, the one she'd heard as she set out on her exploration.

Had she fallen asleep here and dreamed the whole thing? But no, that was impossible - because there curled in her paw, smooth, warm and round, was the treasure from the chest at the heart of the garden: the gold star quartz.
Truffula

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Mars 2017 17:59

I've finish! This storie was named " Lost love"
A huge park was standing in front of her. She was hesitant and her feet didn't know where they had to go. The moonlight gave her a ghost aspect with her long blond hair. The body of the girl was moving right and left, like a counterbalance. The light of the moon led the way, composed with little white rocks. Near the way were the trees. Dark, high and green, they didn't seem friendly with the visitors. Sometimes the girl saw a little yellow eye. But she was courageous and she continued. She had to arrive at her goal.

After one long exhausting hour, the girl stopped. In front of her stood a big fountain, circled by beautiful flowers which reflected the moonlight. A little bench seemed to be looking at this strange spectacle. A man was here. She felt a chill going down her spine. He was here. Slowly she approached this shadow. The moment she was waiting for a while was in front of her. She had to take her chance!

“Excuse me” she said. Her voice shacked. “Do you remember?”
She could see his eyes. Two glittering green balls.
“How can I forget?” he smiled. “You're my beautiful butterfly. Without you my life doesn't have any sense.”
“Then, why?”
“Why did I leave you?”
“Yes” she answered. This was heavy in her hart. She wanted to know the reason why he abandoned her. And why he was here today. She only received one letter which said she could have explications in this park. And this was now what she wanted.

The green eyes of the man lost into the sky. The moment of the explications was here. He couldn't escape that.

“Two years ago, I was with you and my love hadn't any limit. When I was far from you I wanted to go back home, and when I was close to you I wanted to take you in my arms for my entire life. Those feelings frightened me. You attracted me like a flower attracts a butterfly. That's the reason why, one day, I left. Far from you. In a place where you couldn't attract me. I tried to ignore you, those feelings, your memories which are here at any moment into my head and my heart. That's the reason why I'm here today. I have understood my feelings. It was that we can call “Love”. I know that I should have known that before, I know that I hurt you and I beg your pardon. I was an idiot. Please accept this words, Leila.” At this moment the arms of his girlfriend hugged him.
“You're so stupid! But I love you” She was crying, but there weren't tears of sadness, there were tears of happiness.

She had found again the man that counted the most in her life.

Edit : I understand now your title, Truffula. It is a nice storie between the dream and the reality!
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Truffula » 04 Mars 2017 18:38

That was a sweet scene you wrote, Sheryl! The emotions shine through it. Thank you for sharing it :)
Truffula

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Mars 2017 20:47

Thank you to have read it Truffula ^^
The next subject is :

For April, the 4th 2017
Your character is an animal with magical abilities. It have a problem and is trying to resolve it
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nin » 04 Mars 2017 20:53

Hello Sheryl
As you can see I finally finish for march (just in time yes!)
Sooooooo I call that story ''The Stranger''

''Hey ! Wait for me !''
I was running after him. My long dress and the heels of my shoes made running difficult. I finally decided to stop to put my shoes off but when I look up again he was definitely gone... And I was definitively lost.
''Well, at least it’s not raining and I’m in a beautiful place.''
Indeed, this place was really beautiful and calm. Nobody was around, no ladies giggling nor lords smoking. Just me. In front of a flower bed. It was gorgeous with red and white flowers all over. There was even some benches around.

I decided to sit on one of them with my shoes still in my hand. Right in front of the flowers and I let my thoughts derive while looking at them, my head in my hand.

I went back to reality when someone told me something. I repllied with a very smart ‘what ?’. he just laughed and repeated himself :
''I asked if your shoes where really that incomfortable.''
I stayed frozen before answering.
''No. No they’re not. I just... forgot to put them back on.''
I smiled at my idiocy. He smiled back and sat next to me.

We talked for what could be hours but seemed like seconds to me until my sister arrived. I turned to face her.
''Nina, what are you doing here ? Hellen came home long ago.''
''I was talking with... ''
I stopped talking when I turned to look back at the stranger and saw he was gone. Instead there was a necklace with a white butterfly in a red stone. I took it and turned back to my sister.
''Nevermind. I was just lost in my thoughts and you know how I am.''
She sighed and turned around gesturing me to follow her.
I did it and looked at the place I was one last time.

There was no trace of him, the Stranger...

And I guess you can count on me for the next month ;)
Nin

Message(s) : 5
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Truffula » 05 Mars 2017 07:52

The new idea for April sounds great, Sheryl. And Nin, welcome, thanks for joining us, now there's 3... maybe next month 4 :D
Truffula

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Writers corner