Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Truffula » 04 Avr 2017 12:57

Story in spoiler :)

Spoiler: show
Aluette had reached Elonia and, using her wings to glide, was flitting from one sky island to the next when the rain began. She shook, spraying droplets from her fur all about her, and watched admiringly as a rainbow arched overhead.

Suddenly, a school of fish swam into view.

"I have a terrible problem!" The speaker was a green fish with pink spots, floating near Aluette's ear.

"Is it..." Aluette guessed, "that you've lost the water you were swimming in?"

A yellow fish nearby laughed, bubbles popping out of its mouth.

"No," said the green fish, "I've got a power, you see.. the power to make my whole school swim in the air as well as the water. So that isn't the problem... but the problem is, we swam all the way up here and we can't remember the way back to Aquahana."

"And there's a big party there starting very soon, we don't want to miss it," the yellow fish added.

"You are in luck," Aluette said. "I know how to get to Aquahana. But it's a long flight. You might still miss the party. You'll need to fly east until you're out of the clouds, and then turn south..." she gave all the details she knew, finally finishing up with "Did you get all that?"

"Not any of it," the fish said sadly. "I have a terrible memory. Did it start with going south? Or was that after going out of the clouds? I'm so confused..."

"I have an idea. We could have a party here!" Aluette sounded enthusiastic. "Since there's not time to get home for the other party, why not stay here in Elonia for a while and party with me?"

So the fish all had a party with Aluette, then she flew with them to Aquahana so they could get home. When they all arrived in Aquahana, of course they had another party there. All in all the flying Lunaris was exhausted when she finally got home.
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nin » 04 Avr 2017 17:54

So there is my story for April, I really enjoyed writting it :)
I call it 'A little Moon ray'

I was looking for my little sister throught the woods. I was running full speed while calling her name.
‘’Moonray ! Moonray ! Where are you ? Moonray !’’
I slowed down a bit, mumbling.
‘’The elder will have my head if I don’t find her.’’

I finally stopped in a glade, panting, really tired. I was trying to smell Moonray when two wolfs of the Shadow Tribe arrived in front of me. I stepped back until my tail touched someone. I turned around to face the newcomer. It was Shadowlurker, a black wolf I’ve known for years and who always picked on me. I growled.
‘’What are you doing here, Shadow ?’’
He laughed a bit before replying.
‘’Ow come on, little wolfie. I should be the one to ask that question, no, Leaf ?’’
He came closer before starting to make a circle around me. I could feel his magic building. In fact, he had the ability to make people obey him.

I felt the hairs of my spine stand straight as he maked his magic operate on me. He faced me again before speaking again.
‘’Now, now... Will you tell me why you’re here and what are you doing ?’’
‘’I... I was... just...’’
I was trying very hard to not tell him a thing. He thought I will speak no matter what and release a bit his magic. I took my chance.
‘’I was just... going to... tell you to...’’
‘’Yes, sweetie ?’’
‘’To... GO F**K YOURSELF !!’’
I took advantage of his surprise and jumped over him, using my own power to jump again in the air and ran away. He sent his sidekicks after me. One was able of running at super high speed. He was just meters away from me when an invisible wall stopped him. I abruptly stopped by slipping.

My little sister was here, her eyes bright. She had a powerful aura surrounding her. Shadowlurker soon arrived after the two other wolfs. He silently swore before talking louder.
’’I see that you’ve found someone to help you, little Leaf. I guess I’ll leave then. Until next time sweetheart.’’
I saw him turning around and going away.

I then turned to face my sister which smiled to me and came closer.
‘’Hello big sis. How’re you doing ?’’
I sighed.
‘’Moonray, why did you ran away ? Again.’’
‘’You know I don’t want to study all day long.’’ she pouted.
‘’But you have to listen to the elders. They do what they do for your futur. And when you flee it’s me they come to bother.’’
‘’But, sister...’’
‘’And I’m worried about you too. What will I do if you die ?’’
‘’I... I never thought about that. I-I’m sorry Leafheart. I promise I will listen to what the elders say by now.’’
‘’It’s okay Moony. Just tell me where you’re going next time, alright ?’’
‘’Yes sister.’’ she smiled to me and begun to went back to our home.

I followed after her. Happy that I finally found her.

Thanks Truffula for welcoming me and I cant' wait to read the continuation of your story.
Nin

Message(s) : 5
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Avr 2017 19:22

Hi! Here is my text
A little creature was waiting. It has been a while since it has begun to wait. Waiting for why? Nobody knew, just like the creature. It was looking at the sky. Dark clouds were presents and were spreading rain. But this water didn't touch the creature. It didn't have any place to protect, but a light aura surrounded it. Its white hair and blue eyes weren't wet. The forest around it didn't have the same luck. Trees were shacking by a violent wind, they were hit by thunder. In the landscape, it was the end of the world. Only the creature was safe. But it didn't knew anything. The little horse was just waiting for his destiny.

Suddenly, all disappeared. The landscape, the floor, the sky. Just the creature subsist. At this moment, it moved. It was in a dark world, flying on the Neverland. The horse knew. It had to fight to the safety of the planet. A little voice into its heart was guiding it. Yellow eyes spone in the dark and the creature was ready. Ready to fight, ready to save the world. A light sword appeared. It took it and the battle began. A monstruous fight with screams of pain. At the end, the darkness disappeared. The faltering creature was falling in unawareness. Before, it remembered. All its life was this fight, the eternal oblivion. The eternal meantime. Eternal savior of the world.
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nin » 04 Avr 2017 19:38

For next month, I had an idea :

Your character is exploring a cave and accidently wake up an old mystical creature. What is happening next is up to your imagination

What do you think of that?
Nin

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Truffula » 05 Avr 2017 01:39

I like your idea and your story, Nin! Thanks! :)
Truffula

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nin » 03 Mai 2017 21:33

Soooo...
I wasn't able to finish my story in time because of school work and lack of inspiration (especially the last one). But I swear it's almost done.
Anyway, I figured I post a little trailer here just to make people wanting to read ;)

The spirit was chained in the dark temple...

"Please, help me."

But I freed him and faced the consequences of my acts.

"This demon killed thousands of us!"
"I had no choice. They wouldn't listen to me."

Nobody listened to the little stranger who freed the 'demon'.

"He only defended himself!"
"You have the choice. Kill him or be killed."

And when I finally made my decision, I knew I would have to face the result of it.
Bad or Good

Here you go :)
I promise to post the entire story as soon as I can
Nin

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Mai 2017 16:00

Hello^^

Here's my text that I've titled : The tears of a little girl
A little girl was crying, alone in a big forest. The big trees near the little child were trying to hide her by extending their branch, but she didn't care. She have to express her broken heart. Even if it found her. Her reason of living was gone, she wanted to die. Around her were lying her parents. Dead. A bloodstain in their tee-shirts. Suddenly she stopped. The silence came back. It was a frightening silence, the one which didn't announce happiness. A last scream broke the silence of the forest.

After that, the forest woke up. The birds were singing, the rabbits were jumping, the wolfs began to hunt. But all the inhabitants of this forest were anxious. The trees were shivering despite the sun heating them. All the nature was afraid and ready to hide at any moment. Curiously, few animals come to see what has happenned but they didn't see anything. At the place who was standing the little girl, all has disappeared. Only blood was staying on the floor.

A few kilometers away, the little child was shaking. Her blue eyes were paniqued and her blond hair was standing on end. In front of her there was a beautiful cave with topaze in the ceiling, which made sparkling every piece of the big place. For an instant, it relaxed her. The monster was gone, she had no reason to be afraid. Her parents didn't woke up an ill monster which can destroy the earth, and she wasn't its next victim. An other theory went to her spirit. Of course ! She was in a dream, lying in her bed in her bedroom. She pinched her arm, and all her hopes flew far away. She was in front of the truth. She was going to die. The earth condemn to the destruction.

She curled up in fetal position when she heard its grunt. Tears appeared in her eyes, and she didn't try to hide it. When she raised her head, she saw it. Another time. The last time. Its eyes were blue, like hers, but they were cold, and his body was covered with shining rocks. Its long legs were touching the floor with grace and its arms were carrying a sword. The creature she had in front of her was a Jeweldragon, and it is the one her parents had summoned.

Why are you doing this ? She whispered.
Because all humans are weak, and being summoned by one of them is an insult against my species.
With those words, the creature tooked the sword and touched the little girl. It immobilized it movement. The blue eyes of the little girl were sparkling when a violet blood touched the floor.
Who are you, little girl ?

Your text of the last month was funny, Nin, with the little sister who's more powerfull than the eldest.
And Truffula, Ii like when the creature began to talk with the fishes of April Fool's ^^
Your spoiler for the text of this month seemed interesting, Nin, but all text have to be post in May, the 4th. Take care the next time. :)
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nin » 04 Mai 2017 16:06

Yeah, I'm sorry Sheryl but my brain convinced me it was the 3rd and not the 4th -_-'
Nin

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sheryl » 04 Mai 2017 21:24

I'm announcing the theme of the next month :

Your character is a fruit or a vegetable. Tell its life ^^

If you don't have any idea, I can change the theme
ImageImage Image

Sheryl

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Truffula » 06 Mai 2017 23:51

Oops, I missed writing my story this month ... I will try to write one next month :)
Truffula

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Writers corner