Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Elpide » 16 Oct 2018 20:28

I know how to help the others out with the counter, but in the playing rules it says 'Beware! The updated visuals are not won during the contest'.

Now I wonder if we can get the deer somewhere?

Thanks in advance!!
Elpide

Message(s) : 13
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 16 Oct 2018 20:35

Hi Elpide
these deers are rewards of ancient quests. Now they can ben obtained in Magic Chests, during explorations or during Christmas or Birthday events. Or you can simply trade for them ;)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar tehuti88 » 16 Oct 2018 20:36

Elpide a écrit:I know how to help the others out with the counter, but in the playing rules it says 'Beware! The updated visuals are not won during the contest'.

Thanks in advance!!

These pets are already in existence. If you own any of them, then you already have them but their appearance will be changed. (For example, the first updated creature is Syloo, from GothiBirthday 2013.) If you don't already have them, you obtain them as you do any other past creatures in the game, through trading, buying magic chests in Creatura (a rare chance of getting one), finding them in exploration (ditto), or getting them in a gift from another site event like the Snowballs Battle (ditto).
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Elpide » 16 Oct 2018 20:37

Gothikadoll a écrit:Hi Elpide
these deers are rewards of ancient quests. Now they can ben obtained in Magic Chests, during explorations or during Christmas or Birthday events. Or you can simply trade for them ;)

So I need to send out my pets to explore and get chest?
Or how do I get the chests and what's the point of helping in the counter if it's not possible getting something from it? :)
Elpide

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Elpide » 16 Oct 2018 20:38

tehuti88 a écrit:
Elpide a écrit:I know how to help the others out with the counter, but in the playing rules it says 'Beware! The updated visuals are not won during the contest'.

Thanks in advance!!

These pets are already in existence. If you own any of them, then you already have them but their appearance will be changed. (For example, the first updated creature is Syloo, from GothiBirthday 2013.) If you don't already have them, you obtain them as you do any other past creatures in the game, through trading, buying magic chests in Creatura (a rare chance of getting one), finding them in exploration (ditto), or getting them in a gift from another site event like the Snowballs Battle (ditto).

Oh okay thanks.. So it's really no use playing the game then? Except from helping the people who already own the deer?
Elpide

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 16 Oct 2018 21:08

you'll have rewards for helping here, nothing is done for free ;)
we had a similar quest for the male deereindirs, the reward was this creature Image in exchange of seeds (or another token i don't remember well) you won helping the deers to change

i don't know what the rewards will be, but you can be sure that the seeds you collect will have a purpose in the end ;)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malwene » 17 Oct 2018 17:57

One could say that there is no point in helping in this quest yet it is a joint goal <here everyone works towards the same target.
If everyone thinks "I don't have them so I won't play" then the visuals will not be updated.
It is simply a quest to make discovering the new visuals fun instead of just getting them all at once, a bit like we put wraping paper around christmas gifts and install them at the base of the tree instead of just giving them directly to the person without any wrapping, kinda spoils the surprise ;)

And as Gothicadoll said, nothing is done for free here, you participation could earn you a new pet or other things ;)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game