Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 24 Mai 2019 20:53

Greetings everyone!

The 9 years of the game are fast approaching and, like last year, we reveal the selected color palette so that you can prepare your kits and creations in the colors of the event ;)

Here it is:

Let the countdown begins until the opening of the festivities on June 1st :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Cendriya » 25 Mai 2019 11:09

That looks exiting! Could one of the more experienced players explain to me, what exactly the color palette is for? Kits and creations could mean a lot of things... at least for me. Are those the colors of the new critters? Will there be a drawing contest? Or a creature ball based on those colors? Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Rowenaluna » 25 Mai 2019 11:20

Cendriya a écrit:That looks exiting! Could one of the more experienced players explain to me, what exactly the color palette is for? Kits and creations could mean a lot of things... at least for me. Are those the colors of the new critters? Will there be a drawing contest? Or a creature ball based on those colors? Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Hey !
The GothiBirthday festivities consist of a giant pie battle (a bit like the snowball battle which takes place on GW for Christmas), where you can win themed creatures. This year, Theme Artists used this color palette to design those creatures :)
Here, "kits and creations" mean avatars and signatures (which are displayed on the forum) ;) Using these colors in your creations is not an obligation though, it's only for people who wish to be in "harmony" with the theme of the event !
♥ Un immense merci à Efellia pour ce merveilleux kit ♥
Rowenaluna
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 4925
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Cendriya » 25 Mai 2019 13:12

Thank you very much for the explanation, I guess I need to adjust my avatar then!
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar terrerio34 » 25 Mai 2019 14:29

.....there were no color pallettes last year, or any year that I was around. What do you mean by 'kits and creations'?
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Rowenaluna » 25 Mai 2019 14:45

You're welcome, Cendriya ^w^

terrerio34 a écrit:.....there were no color pallettes last year, or any year that I was around. What do you mean by 'kits and creations'?

Actually, there was ;) viewtopic.php?f=45&t=22241
As for 'kits and creations' :
Rowenaluna a écrit:Here, "kits and creations" mean avatars and signatures (which are displayed on the forum) ;) Using these colors in your creations is not an obligation though, it's only for people who wish to be in "harmony" with the theme of the event !
♥ Un immense merci à Efellia pour ce merveilleux kit ♥
Rowenaluna
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 4925
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar tehuti88 » 26 Mai 2019 00:31

I remember color themes for each year (though I've never seen an actual color palette--I'm not sure how I missed last year's), but the "kits and creations" bit had me confused, too. I thought we were going to mix potions or something like for the old Halloween event. :oops: :lol:
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !