Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Chaos Empress » 21 Juin 2020 17:10

I can't afford to put real money into this for jewels and I have over 200 crystal fragments and I can't do anything with them. And since we can't sell them, they just build up and are useless to me. And then the b-day event and wheel of chance give you some and I'm finding it annoying there's nothing I ca do with them.

So is there ever going to be a time when we will be using something other than jewels to morph creatures?
Chaos Empress

Message(s) : 26
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Eliya » 21 Juin 2020 17:22

Hello Chaos Empress,

you can use your crystals at the Mine to create some GothiMorphosis for free : https://gothicat-world.com/gothimorphosis/mine

You just have to select which creature you would prefer (Destrinos 1 or Flamiris 4 for example) and put 30 crystals to get a random GothoMorphosis :)
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14772
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Chaos Empress » 21 Juin 2020 18:05

Really? Now I feel embarrassed because I didn't look there. Last time I was at the mine, I just mined and I don't recall the morphing part there. Thank you. I feel like a twit for not exploring that better.

Edit:
Okay now I feel really stupid, because I don't recall that part. I just went there and I do not recall seeing the free morpher thingy before.
Chaos Empress

Message(s) : 26
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game