Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 21 Juin 2020 06:19

Greetings everyone!

Today we celebrate Father's Day but also music day!

For the occasion, you will have the opportunity to play the wheel of chance and win a beard accessory for stoufix 1, as well as new Destrinos "Music Vibe" :D

To play, come spin the wheel every day from June 21 to July 5 inclusive, and find out what gift you will have won among various prizes: music day creature, father's day accessory, floryns, material for making plushies, decorations, accessories, crystals ... there will be something for everyone!
You will be able to play for free once a day, the additional spins will be at the price of 1 jewel per spin.

Here under spoiler the creature which you will be able to gain under the paw symbol (made by Renard) and the beard for stoufix under the star symbol (made by Calie):

Spoiler: show
ImageImage

If you hit the star symbol you will get the accessory, if you hit the paw symbol you will get the creature :)

Good luck to all and happy fathers day! :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar LavenderInk » 21 Juin 2020 15:39

Really not a fan of the wheel. 1 free spin per day is not enough. I remember I had to spend like 50 jewels to get the st. patricks day pet. (I didn't count, but it was a LOT. And I have no way to pay online, and the surveys and stuff don't work for me, so my only way to get jewels is explorations.)
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 25 Juin 2020 03:28

Music Vibe is so pretty, I hope I'm lucky enough to win it. I just got the accessory today, which is nice too. :)

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar LavenderInk » 25 Juin 2020 14:43

After almost 50 jewels I finally got the pet. I don't know, but for this "price" it could as well be sold in the shop...
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !